Have you Ever Loved and Lost Somebody

Start from the beginning

Santana POV

"That didn't went well" Sam said I rolled my eyes.

"Puck where is he staying I will knock some sense in him" I said to Puck.

"San, let them be, we can't force Finn to stay and we can't asked David to leave cause he has right to be here he is the father after all and it won't be good for Quinn if they will have their talk about their relationship today, lets wait a few days ok" Rachel said, I hate to think she is right if we force Finn to be here it won't be good cause he and David might fight and in Quinn's condition that can't be good.

Meanwhile with Quinn

Quinn POV

I thought I loss my babies thank god they are safe I don't know what will happen if I had lost them too.

The doctor told me too much stress cause the bleeding, I am so stress of me and Finn fighting thatI forget about the twins. They said I can go home tomorrow morning because they want to observe me for the night.

All of my our friends came to know what I am doing except for Finn, it makes me sad thinking that he diesn't care about me.

"Quinn are you ok?" I was put out of thoughts when David spoke, he will be the one accompanying me for the night even if I don't want to he insisted to stay in that way he can apologize to what he have done.

"I am fine, I am just thinking about something" I said.

"Its about Finn isn't it?" He asked I didn't answer "can you stop thinking about him just today you are just stressing yourself again remember what the doctor said to you" he scolded.

"I know its just that he didn't came to see me" I sighed he hold my hand.

"I am sure he is busy or maybe drunk again I hate to say this but maybe he doesn't care about you anymore" He said part of me want to believe him cause if he care he will be here.

"I am here for you like I said I always care for you no matter what and I won't leave you" I smiled at him.

"Thank you but this doesn't mean that I forgave you or anything cause I still don't, I will let this day past" I said and he laughed.

"That's ok, I know someday you will forgive me, now why don't you get some rest and tomorrow you will be going home" He said.

Back at home with Santana and the others.

Kurt POV

"This house seems to be lonely without Finn and Quinn" Brittany said, I agrees since the accident some things change in the house.

"Well if David didn't do something stupid Finn would still be here and Quinn is not in the hospital" Santana said.

"Quinn is coming home tomorrow right maybe we could do something to cheer her up" Sam suggested we looked at him.

"Sam that is a great idea, who knew my boyfriend is so smart" Santana said and kissed Sam.

"Well I am not just a dumb blonde" He joked, we all laughed and then an idea blast through my mind.

"What do you think should we do?" Rachel said.

"I know we should have a baby shower for Quinn" I said they all agreed with my idea.

"That is great we could do that but the only problem is how are we going to make Finn to come?" Brittany said, she is right how can we convince Finn to come to the party.

"Well he needs to be here, he would have just to pretend that nothing is going on" Santana explained.

"I will try and convince him to come but I can't assure you with that" Puck said.