35 - Surprised Again

Start from the beginning

I held the hearts between my thumb and forefinger, rubbing the smooth metal as I did. "They're so tiny and delicate.  You engraved them too?"

He nodded. "I promise I'll get you something nicer next week for Christmas.  This just doesn't seem like enough, Rachel. You deserve the best."

"Oh, Paul.  You are the best. And I love this so much.  And I have everything I need right here...with you."

I smoothed my hand over his cheek and leaned in slowly.  When I pressed my lips to his, he responded by opening his mouth and letting the tip of his tongue touch mine. We spent time just kissing and touching each other in a way that didn't lead to sex.

"I love you," I whispered when he backed away from me, completely breathless.   

I buried my face against his smooth chest and sighed when he held me tightly.  "I love you," he whispered back. "I'm so glad you're home."

I ran my hand soothingly up and down his arm and listened to the sound of his breathing.  I felt so content knowing we could finally be together and I didn't have to leave him again. 

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

When I awoke the next morning, I literally had to untangle myself from Paul's grasp. He held me so fiercely and I felt so protected.  And I would have stayed like that forever if I hadn't been completely starved.  

It wasn't long before the smell of scrambled eggs and sausage links had Paul wandering out of bed in search of food and hopefully me too. I smiled when I felt him slide up behind me.  His strong arms encircled my waist and I felt his mouth on my neck. "Good morning," he murmured.

I wiggled my ass insistently against him and he laughed in response. "Good morning to you, baby."

I shuddered a little when I felt Paul's hands tiptoe down my sides and over my thighs.  "No panties?" 

He followed me to the table as I carried two plates of breakfast for us.  When I leaned over the table, I felt his hands grip my hips roughly and I scoffed. "Oh no, mister.  You had all night to ravage me. Now it's time to eat," I scolded. 

Paul chuckled as he sat down and I pulled out a chair to sit.  He yanked me into his lap and kissed me hungrily. "Who needs food when I got you?" he mumbled against my lips between kisses.

"I do," I argued, moving to stand.  He pulled me back down and held me tightly.  "I want you right here in my lap. That chair is too far away," he whined playfully. 

I rolled my eyes and reached for my plate. "Fine, but I'm eating."

I sighed when I felt Paul's chin on my shoulder. I began passing bites from my fork over my shoulder and he moaned appreciatively. "Oh man, I could really get used to this."

"What?" I giggled when he tickled my sides.  

"I really love waking up to you all sexy, wearing my shirt, and forgetting your panties while you make me breakfast and lovingly hand feed me."

"Like the animal you really are?" he teased.

"Animal?" he echoed.  "I'll show you my animal," he threatened as he lifted, turned me and pressed me onto the table. 

"Paul," I gasped when he yanked me close to him and leaned between my legs.  My breathing sped up as he rocked against me.

I jumped a little when we heard the front door open and Jared came bursting into the kitchen. "Paul!"

"Jared, what the fuck?" Paul spat, making no effort to move off of me.

Jared's eyes went wide when he saw the scene in front of him.  "Hey."