"You want an abortion?" He asked slowly. You nodded. He nodded too. "We'll go and figure this out, okay? I'll be here the whole time," He said, squeezing your hand in his.

"I love you."

---

"It's okay, it'll be okay," Ethan said next to you. Your hands were shaking filling out these forms, the women in the waiting room eyeing you both. And having the receptionist hand Ethan a dozen condoms didn't make anything better. "You're okay."

At this point, he was really talking to himself.

"E?" You asked. He looked down at you, nodding, his knee bobbing up and down. You put your hand over it, making him stop. "We're okay."

"Yes," He repeated. "We're okay," He whispered. You sighed and he rested his head on your shoulder. You looked down at your stomach. There was a baby. There was a baby in your stomach.

You were pregnant. And today, you weren't going to have him anymore. You could feel it. It was a boy. You shook your head, trying to shake the thought of him away. It wasn't the time. In ten years? Yes, you'd be more than willing to have a baby. Now?

"E," You said, shaking your head, pulling the form off the clipboard and crumpling it up. Ethan looked at you, confused. "I can't," You said, standing up. Ethan stood up after you.

"Babe?" He asked as you walked away, storming out the entrance. Ethan followed after you. "Y/N, what happened?" He asked. You shook your head, wiping at your eyes.

"He's our baby, E," You whispered as Ethan pulled you flush against his chest. "I can't, I can't do this, I want him," You whispered against him, sobbing into his chest.

"Y/N," Ethan said, holding you against him. "You really think we can do this? Have a baby?" He asked. You pulled away, wiping at your face.

"We're going to have to," You whispered. Ethan sighed and nodded. "E, you don't have to do this, your future, football, school, you can't-" Ethan cut you off as he pulled you into him, pressing his lips to yours.

"It's our baby, y/n, I'm gonna be here too," He whispered as he wiped your face. You nodded, wrapping your arms around him. "We can do this."

---

Your parents didn't, well, they weren't very supportive. Cursed at you and Ethan for being so careless, for not having any common sense. Needless to say, Ethan had dragged you out of there. Whether they were your parents or not, he wasn't going to let them talk to you like that.

Thankfully, Ethan's parents weren't the same. They were disappointed, yes, but not once were either of you yelled at. Lisa and Sean had gladly let you stay with them, being there for the two of you in any way you can.

And school wasn't so bad- not as bad as they made it seem in the movies. Yes, you were talked about, yes, many people thought you and Ethan were, well, disgusting. But you know what? You and Ethan had each other, and for the most part, a lot of other kids too.

Problems only started to arise when you began having to pee. All. The. Time. You always had to go to the bathroom, and teachers, being teachers, would not permit that. But you were pregnant, what were you supposed to do.

And the appetite. Your appetite was off the rocks when you were pregnant. So you would text Ethan, in class to bring you food. And he would bring it to you, and you stood outside of your class, eating them, just to satisfy you and your little baby.

And the bigger you got, the more supportive students became. They parted ways in the halls so you could get through. People helped you up the stairs, letting you take your time, moving out of your way. And you and Ethan were more than appreciative.