"You are welcome, I don't like seeing my friend hurt and also I know even if Finn is mad at you I know he still loves you so much so just hold on ok" She said, she is such a good friend I know Finn is still special to her but she gave all that up just because of me.

"I am feeling a little better because of you, you are right I should give Finn some time to think and to heal eventhough I will miss him beside me I musy do this for the both of us and J know you guys will keep me occupied" I said.

"Of course we are, can you please smile now even a little you don't want the twins to be lonely too" She said I smiled "Now there is that smile the twins will be happy now".

"Just like me I think they miss Finn" I said rubbing my belly and hoping their father will forgive me soon.

"You should rest for awhile, you have been crying a lot lately and you look stress don't worry about Finn Puck is with him and I would kick Finn ass if he got himself in an accident again" Rachel said and we both laughed "I have to go now if you need anything just call me" She said I thank her before she leaves, I prayed nothing will happen to Finn and let him be home safe and sound, a few minutes later I have fallen asleep.

Rachel POV

After the talked I had with Quinn, I went downstairs to hang out with our other friends, I still can't believe what Quinn told me but I hope they will be alright, David is such a jerk for doing that to Quinn, he is the reason for everything I also still have feelings for Finn but I never acted on it cause I know it will be useless and its just going to hurt some people if I acted on my feelings.

I also told them what happen with Finn and Quinn, they all got mad at David, Sam punched him and beat him but before he hurt David so bad Santana stop Sam, David explain his side of his story and I can't believe he didn't regret what he did.

"I am doing what is best for Quinn, you can't blame" David said defending himself.

"So making her cheat is what you think is best?" Kurt asked.

"Finn deserve it, we all know if Quinn found out the truth about him and Rachel she will be hurt and Finn cheated first" He explained I rolled my eyes.

"He did not cheat, we aren't together anymore when I found out I was pregnant and we left Lima cause of my mom, Finn love Quinn so much he will do anything just for her to be safe and happy" I said.

"Whatever, look I am sorry for kissing Quinn I can't help myself I love her still, she was lonely and upset all I want to do is to cheer up but that went the wrong way I didn't mean to hurt her" He said defending himself.

"Enough, what is done is done lets just hope Puck can talk sense to Finn and bring him back home safe" Santana said everyone agreed to her.

A few hours later while me and the guys are watching some movie Puck arrived without Finn.

"Hey guys, what are we watching?" Puck asked sitting beside me.

"Where's Finn? Why isn't he with you?" Quinn asked he sighed before telling ua where Finn is.

"He didn't came home with me, he said he need some space for awhile he can't bear seeing Quinn and David it hurts him to much he will be back soon once he is alright but don't worry he is safe he didn't have any accident again" Puck explained.

Quinn looked upset "Can you atleast tell me where he is right now?" She asked again but Puck shook his head.

"I am sorry Q but I can't he doesn't want you to know where he is but he wrote a letter to you and ask me to read it if its ok to you" Puck said she nodded, Puck opened the letter and start reading it.