28 - Working It Out

Start from the beginning

I chuckled. The compliment was cute and her effort was admirable. "So what can I help you with?"

She wrapped her fingers around the hair from her ponytail and fiddled with it nervously. "Well...I was thinking maybe you could help me tone up...you know, just the problem areas."

I let my eyes roam over her body appreciatively and grinned. "Problem areas?"

"Well I just thought that we could work on my arms a little," she paused to give me a quick flex. Then she splayed her hands over her already tight stomach and pinched some nonexistent fat there. "And of course this belly needs work."

"Well you look really good to me," I replied.

She opened her eyes widely and pushed me playfully. "Oh my gosh, aren't you just the sweetest thing?" she gushed.

I couldn't do anything but laugh. This 'Rachel' was just too much. "Is there anything else you wanted to work on?"

She did a little spin as she ran her hands over her body. She was wearing the tiniest spandex workout shorts with a matching sports bra that showed off her curves nicely. Then she squeezed her ass cheeks and declared, "I'd love to tone up my butt a bit too. What do you think?"

I stepped a little closer and tipping my head to the left and the right. I knew she could see me in the mirror she faced, so I put on a good show. "Well I don't really see much room for improvement, but I can show you some exercises if you like."

She spun around quickly and smiled up at me happily. "You're the best!" she announced excitedly.

"Rachel..." I began, wondering how far we were going with this charade.

She reached for her bag and peered up at me. "Are you ready to get started?"

I sighed and nodded. "Whenever you're ready."

It seemed kind of crazy to play this little game with her considering our future was hanging in the balance. But there was no tension, she looked hot as hell, and why not have a little fun?

I guided her toward the mats and motioned for her to have a seat. I showed her the standard stretches with feet pressed together and knees bent, one for the arms, her back and more. I kept it professional, while still touching her whenever necessary. I asked her to spread her legs, wow, and I did the same. Our feet touched and I watched as she leaned forward and got a nice view of her cleavage. Oh hell yes.

Next, I motioned for her to lie on her back. Her eyes got big when I took her ankle, placed it on my shoulder, and leaned over her. I appreciated how bendy she was and this position had my dirty fucking mind going into hyperdrive. I pushed her so far forward that we were nearly face to face.

"What's this stretch for?" she asked innocently, still wanting to stay in character.

I leaned back and ran my hand down the back of her thigh replying, "It's for your hamstring...right here." I could feel the goosebumps covering the skin I touched. Damn, that's hot.

I switched to the other leg and repeated the same stretch. It was killing me to be so close and not kiss her. I've waited forever to feel those lips on mine. Her eyes went dark and her breath hitched the closer I got to her face. When she pulled her lower lip into her mouth and looked up at me, I nearly threw this whole role play business out the window. But honestly I was too curious.

I pulled away from her again and stood, reaching for her hand. She covered any signs of lingering disappointment and allowed me to help her up. When she stumbled forward, because I pulled too hard, she braced herself against my chest.