22 - New Year, New Me

Depuis le début

"You're so funny!" I paused a beat. "Can I use your phone?"

"To call who?"

"I need to call Kira and see if they've changed our work schedules yet."

"Go ahead."

By the time Paul joined me in the living room, I was almost done with my phone call. "Yeah...I know, Kira...Well I appreciate you trying...Okay, I'll see you soon...Yep...Bye."

I stood at the end of the couch with the cordless phone in my hand still. Paul flopped down on the couch and reached for my hand. "Is everything okay?"

I nodded absently as I returned the phone to it's stand. I scowled at Paul when I realized he had only put on his boxer briefs and still wasn't fully ready. "I told you we have to leave soon."

He pulled me into his lap with my back to his chest. He pushed my hair aside and whispered against my neck. "What did Kira say?"

I sighed as I covered his hands with mine. "She said we both have to work tomorrow night. We can't trade since we have the same shift and no one else wants to work for me. So I have to leave in the morning."

I felt Paul's arms tighten around my waist and I steeled myself for a battle or at the very least, a tantrum. "I have to work tomorrow too. How are you getting home?"

"I think I'll just take the train. It takes longer but then no one will have to drive me."

"I could take you," he offered quietly.

I reached back and smoothed his face with my palm. "You can't. You just said you have to work."

"We can leave tonight."

"You can't do that. You would be too tired to drive home," I reasoned.

Paul shrugged and held me closer. "I could stay at your apartment tonight and leave early tomorrow morning."

I let my head fall back on his shoulder and sighed, "You would do that for me?"

He pressed his lips to my ear and hummed. "I'd do anything just to spend a little more time with you," he breathed, his voice husky and full of desire.

"Is that so?"

He gasped when I pushed his hands down to the button on my jeans. "We're gonna be so late," he warned, even as he unzipped my jeans and slid them down a little.

"I promise it won't take long. " I shuddered when he pushed my panties aside and slid a finger into me. "Oh, Paul," I moaned before angling my face back to steal a kiss from him.

He cursed when he found me slick and ready. While one hand went to work plunging deep inside me, the other slid under my sweater, over my bra, as he began to pinch my nipple. The pain of it shot straight to my core and helped me get there even faster.

I rocked my hips into his hand as the heel made contact and I started to climax. I called out his name as my orgasm slammed into me. I shook so hard in his arms as I clenched around his fingers. He held me so lovingly as I rode it all out to the end. He always seemed to know just what I needed.

When I finally calmed down, I tried to return the favor, but he refused. He said we were even for now and I could make it up to him later. And all that did was make the anticipation absolutely unbearable. I couldn't think of anything but what I would do to him later and how good I could make him feel.

By the time we finally arrived at Sue's for lunch, we were very late. Jacob pointed it out, of course. "This lunch was for you. Can't you even show up on time?"