"Daddy, no," Sienna whined as Ethan stood up, sitting her next to her cousin. Sienna frowned at him as he went back to the camera. "Come back!" Sienna yelled at her uncle, knowing if he went back, so would her daddy. Grayson chuckled, taking a seat behind the camera. The little girl crossed her arms, leaning back into the couch.

"Princess, cooperate please?" Ethan asked. Sienna frowned at him and Ethan frowned right back at her, making her giggle. "Okay, are we ready now?" He asked. The girls nodded, hands going to hold. Ethan and Grayson smiled at each other before Gray pulled out his phone.

"Okay, we're going to ask you girls questions, and you're going to answer them, okay?" Grayson asked. The girls nodded watching Ethan pull his phone out.

"Questions about daddy and uncle E?" Violet asked. The twins nodded and the girls got comfortable on the large couch.

"Alright, what makes daddy happy, angel?" Grayson asked her. Violet thought for a second.

"Mommy," She said. Grayson grinned at her and Violet nodded. "Mommy makes daddy happy."

"And what about me, princess, what makes me happy?" Ethan asked Sienna. Sienna pointed to herself as Ethan and Grayson laughed.

"Sienna makes daddy happy!" She exclaimed. Ethan nodded, smiling.

"What makes daddy mad?" Ethan asked the girls. They both thought for a second, hands going to their chins, making the twins smile. "What makes us turn red and makes us yell?" He clarified. Violet raised her hand.

"Milk!" She said. Ethan laughed and reached a hand across to her. They high-fived and Sienna sat back grinning, looking to her cousin, still deep in thought. "Vi's turn," Sienna said. Violet kept thinking before her eyes lit up.

"Uncle E!" She yelled. This made everyone laugh. "Uncle E makes daddy angry!" She repeated. This wasn't the answer Grayson was expecting, but the little girl wasn't wrong.

"How tall is daddy?" Grayson asked. The girls looked at their dads and thought for a moment. Violet raised her hands up to show how big, not even getting close.

"Daddy, giant!" She said, pointing to the ceiling. Grayson smiled nodding. "Daddy picks me up and I can see over mommy's head!" She told the camera. Grayson laughed, shaking his head.

"Daddy 6," Sienna said after some time. Ethan nodded, motioning her to continue. "Daddy taller than uncle Gray with shoes," She said. Ethan groaned as Grayson let out a loud laugh,

"No princess, daddy's tall, okay?" He said, shaking his head. Violet nodded.

"Daddy tall with white shoes," She said. Ethan shook his head as she nodded. Violet giggled at them and Grayson continued.

"What's something mommy does that you don't like?" Grayson asked. The girls squinted in confusion.

"Questions about daddy?" Violet asked. Grayson shrugged. "Questions about mommy too?" She asked. Grayson and Ethan both nodded and the girls went back to thinking, whispering together. They were really close, and being the same age made them best friends.

"I don't like when mommy wears makeup," Violet stated. Ethan and Grayson raised their eyebrows.

"Why does mommy wear make-up?" Sienna asked. Ethan put his phone down.

"To look pretty," He told her. "It makes mommy feel nice." Grayson nodded.

"But mommy's pretty already," Sienna said. Ethan smiled and nodded.

"Daddy should wear make-up then," Violet said. The twin's laughed and Grayson shook his head. "Vi can put makeup on daddy," Violet told him. Grayson shook his head,

"Daddy's okay, angel, really," He said, wiping a few tears away from his eyes from laughing so hard.

"What's daddy's favorite thing to do?" Ethan asked, looking at both girls. They turned to each other, thinking.

"Um," Sienna started. "Daddy likes making Uncle Gray mad," She said. Ethan nodded, starting to laugh again.

"Daddy likes to yell at uncle E," Violet said. The twins looked at each other and busted out laughing. They were just expecting something like the weekly tea parties they were forced to, or playing dress up and their fashion shows in the living rooms.

"Well," Ethan said, wiping his face as Grayson's laughter died down.

"What's daddy's favorite thing to do with you then?" Grayson asked. This time the girls were really stumped. Of course, they knew what they liked to do with their daddies. But vice versa? They had no idea.

"Daddy likes tea party," Sienna said after a while. There it was. And she was right. That was Ethan's favorite. Setting up all the teacups and brewing a little imaginary tea for his daughter was always his favorite. "Daddy likes to spill tea," She said, meaning it quite literally. The twins laughed and Ethan shook his head smiling.

"And what about me, angel? What's my favorite thing to do with you?" Grayson asked Violet. Violet took a little longer than her best friend. But she came to a conclusion soon enough, and just as they'd expected.

"Daddy likes dress-up." She was right. Something about watching Violet burst into giggles when Grayson put on tutus and clipped his hair up with her mother's bobby pins made something in Grayson light up. Watching her jump up and down like that? Grayson's favorite.

"Is that all for you?" Ethan asked Grayson when the girls had started talking, forgetting the cameras were still rolling. Gray nodded, scrolling through his list of questions once again. "We can close out then?" Ethan asked. Gray nodded, getting up to check the focus again, just in case.

"Alright, we're done the video, guys," Ethan said, making his way back over to the couch, this time next to his niece. Violet squealed as he pulled her into his lap. Sienna was quick to glare at her daddy, a little jealous. Grayson noticing this went over and pulled Sienna up, to sit on his shoulders.

"There we go," Grayson started, sitting her up. She giggled as Grayson sat down on the couch next to his brother. "You wanna say it on three?" He asked the girls. They nodded and Grayson smiled.

"1," He said pausing. They continued to giggle and Grayson looked over at Ethna who was chuckling himself. "2."

Ethan smiled down at his niece, squeezing her and grinned at the camera. "3."

"Peace!"

****

AN// let me know if you guys really do want a part 2 to this whole book :) i wont do it unless you want it, ill just make an imagine book part 2 <3 its all up to you my loves  xx