"Go upstairs, bud, I've got-" But Ethan was cut off by Anne.

"You were right, Aid, he was a fucking asshole," She said, now crying again, slurring her words. "I'm drunk now, I'm drinking my feelings," She said, lying back into the couch. Ethan ran a hand through his hair.

Aiden kicked the couch, and Ethan sighed. "Go next door, I'll handle this okay," Ethan putting a few things together. Aiden knew. Aiden knew Anne had a boyfriend. And he didn't tell Ethan. Ethan wondered if Gray knew and decided he did. Adrian told Grayson everything.

"Fuck this shit," Adrian said, walking out the front door, slamming the door behind him. Ethan turned to the 15-year-old sprawled onto the couch in front of him. And as much as he wanted to be mad at her, he just couldn't.

"Daddy, I feel like puking," She said, grabbing her stomach, one hand going up to her head. Ethan groaned, lifting her up. She giggled as Ethan carried his daughter up the stairs and to the bathroom and set her on the bathroom floor. Ethan sighed as she crawled to the toilet, spilling out her guts.

Ethan held her hair back, kneeling down next to her as she puked into the toilet, over and over again. Ethan sighed as she wiped her mouth and sat back. "Better, princess?" He asked. She nodded, hand going to her head. "How much did you drink?" He asked.

"Lots," She said, finally out of her giggling phase. Ethan sat down next to her, grabbing y/n's hair tie from the sink counter and tying Anne's hair back as she threw up some more. "I'm sorry," She whispered, sitting back after puking a few more times. Ethan simply nodded, not knowing what to say.

"Did you lie?" He asked her. Anne sighed, looking down. "Did you lie about the sleepover?" He asked. Anne sheepishly nodded.

"Sorry," She said, resting her head on the toilet. Ethan sighed, shaking his head. "He broke up with me because he tried to- with me and- didn't want to and I'm sorry daddy," She said, unable to finish her words. Ethan's fists clenched and he shook his head.

"Don't lie to me, princess," He said. Tears filled Anne's eyes again and he sighed, "Daddy only wants to keep you safe-" But he was cut off as Anne's phone started ringing in her short's pockets.

She pulled it out, hand's shaking and Ethan looked over to see who it was. "It's my friend!" She said to him. Ethan raised his eyebrows as she answered it. She held it up to her ear, but he could still hear the other line.

"Bro, your brother's beating the fuck out of your man," Her friend yelled into the phone. Ethan's eyes widened. "Bro, it doesn't look like they're stopping any time soon," She yelled, music in the background only getting louder. Ethan stood up quickly as the line quickly went dead. Anne looked up at her dad.

"C'mon, we gotta go," He said pulling her up. She tripped over her feet. "Anne," He said as she struggled to get down the stairs.

"Daaadddyyy," She whined. Ethan sighed. "Daddy we can't go there, I look bad, I have to make him jealous," Anne grumbled as Ethan helped her down. She began to pull her hair out, teasing it with her fingers.

"Anne, that's not important right now, come on," He said, helping her into the passenger seat. Anne immediately pulled down the mirror and began examining herself as Ethan started the car. "Anne where's this party?" He asked, pulling out of the driveway.

"Woah, there's two of me!" She exclaimed, staring in the mirror. Ethan gripped the steering will harder.

"Anne!" He yelled. The girl immediately turned to look at her dad, never having heard him yell this loud. "Princess, where's this fucking party?" He asked again.

"Down the street, the big house," She said. Lifting up her hands to make Ls she turned back to him. "It's on the left," She said. He nodded, driving down the road.

They drove in silence, Ethan still a little mad about the whole boyfriend situation, the fight only making his anger worse. He pulled to a stop as he approached the house which was actually on the right. He hopped out of the car, glancing back at his princess, eyes almost shutting. "Sleep princess, call me if you need anything," He said, reaching over the seat to kiss her on the head,

"Alright, daddy," She said, closing her eyes and sitting back. Ethan sighed, running down the street and into the house.

People stared, confused as to why a 40-year-old man was running into a teenage party. He sighed as he caught sight of Adrian, punching some kid, holding him against the wall, both of them with black eyes. "Buddy," Ethan yelled, pulling Adrian off of him. Adrian tried to lunge out of his dad's arms but was held back.

"Fuck," Adrian yelled, trying to get out of Ethan's grasp. Ethan just held his son back, watching as the other kid was tossed a coke can, to ice his head, now bruising like crazy. "Fuck, dad, let me-" But Ethan cut his son off.

"Touch my daughter again," Ethan started, pointing to the kid. "And I'll make sure you don't live to see another day," Ethan said. Ethan turned around, grabbing Adrian by the arm.

"Your daughter's a fucking whore," He heard. And that was enough for him. Ethan turned around, taking a swing at the kid, almost 25 years younger than him, and added to his bruising cheek. The kid fell over and Ethan turned around, Adrian behind him. 

*****

AN// wow that was long !! i just combined two requests id gotten cuz i thought they went together perfectly. lemme just rant about a few things: first of all, 31k with a thousand fucking votes. my mind is racing. i cant believe this, you guys, you have no idea how much this means to me holy shit. this made up for me throwing up as soon as i got to school, and now being so sick. im still so shook, holy shit. so here's an extralong imagine as a thank you, not that id ever be able to thank you for all the love you guys give me <3