15

I didn't see what was funny about my question but I let it go, remembering that I wasn't supposed to be asking questions. That shit was annoying. I needed answers, and my personality was making it really hard not to try to get them.

"Okay, well...this is awkward." I said, glancing around at them with my eyebrows raised.

Meanwhile, how were so many hot guys in one room? Damn it.

How did I become friends with them?

I shook my head, and met Tara's eyes.

"Can you show me where Katrina is? I kind of want to talk to her."

She smiled and bounced up and down on her feet. "Yeah, sure!"

She grabbed my hand and physically pulled me from the room. She was a lot stronger than she looked. She led me back up the stairs towards Colby's room.

"She wasn't in the room with me." I replied.

She rolled her eyes at me and grinned.

"I know that, silly. She's in Sam's room, sleeping. So, how are you feeling anyways?"

I shrugged. "Fine, I guess. Besides still not being able to remember anything, my body feels fine. I mean, I threw up pretty violently when I first woke up, but now I'm good. Never felt better actually."

She nodded. "That's probably the blo- oop! Almost did it again. I gotta get used to acting like you don't know anything again."

I furrowed my brow at her as she stopped in front of the door directly across from Colby's room. "What do you mean?"

She smiled a little secretively and tilted her head. "Absolutely nothing. I'll give you and Kat some time to catch up. Just say my name if you need me!"

She kissed my cheek and walked back down the hallway. I shook my head at how weird she was acting but again, let it go. Now wasn't the time.

Right now, I wanted to talk to the blue haired girl that kept flashing across my mind. I opened the door quietly, and walked in. I left it open a crack so that I could see.

It was really dark in here. I saw Katrina curled up in Sam's bed, her blue hair tangled under her arm. She didn't look like she was resting very well.

I sat down next to her, and shook her arm hesitantly.

"Hey Katrina? Um, it's Chloe. Kat?" I spoke normally, hoping that it would wake her up.

This was weird. I didn't even know this girl, but I felt an automatic connection to her, and the memory of us hugging kept flashing in front of my eyes.

"Katrina, Wake Up." I said a little louder, shaking a little harder.

Her eyes popped open, connecting with mine.

A sharp pain flashed through my head, just as she cried "Chloe!"

She shot up in the bed, and her arms flew around me. I couldn't hug her back, since I was too busy holding my head. It felt like it was going to explode with the pain that was shooting through it.

Only it wasn't just the pain that was coming back. Memories, and a ton of them, came flying back to where they belonged. The first time I met Kat, the way she just wouldn't leave me alone and forced me to let her become my friend.

The way she helped me out with my clothes, and money, or stood up to my foster parents for me. All the times she backed me up with the bullies. The day she left for LA and we had to say goodbye.

The night I called her crying because I found my boyfriend screwing my roommate. The day I came to LA, and we reunited.

"Chloe, are you okay? What's going on?" Her voice was worried, and scared.

She let her arms drop as I took my hand away from my head.

"Kat?" My voice broke, and tears threatened to spill over. "Kat!" I cried, and grabbed her, pulling her back against me, letting the tears spill freely.

"You remember?!" She asked, in shock.

I nodded against her shoulder unable to talk.

We hugged quietly for a few minutes before she pulled away, tears streaking her own face.

"Chloe, God I've missed you. You have no idea. When you didn't know who I was, and they wouldn't let me see you because of that, it just-"

Her voice broke and she shook her head.

I laughed a little, and wiped my wet face.

"I didn't know that I missed you, when I didn't know you, but now that I remember you, I missed you so fucking much!"

She smiled at me, and wiped her own face with the back of her hand. "So do you remember everything?"

My smile faded a little, as I looked down at our joined hands. "No, just you. That's it. It just happened when you first looked at me. When I first woke up, I had a flash of us hugging but that was it. Then everything else just came back right now. It was kind of intense...and painful, but I'm so glad it's back."

"Hey, it's okay. You'll get it back! This is a start. Plus, I think Sam and Colby have some sort of plan in place to help you get them back. I'm not sure what it is, but you know how they are. Have to be secretive about everything."

I shook my head. "I don't know how they are actually."

She bit her lip, looking sheepish. "Oh..right...sorry."

I gave her a small smile. "It's okay. I only just met Sam right before I passed out. I don't really know anything about Colby either...except..." I trailed off, not sure if I should say anything just yet.

That was stupid though. I told Kat everything.

"Except what?" She urged me on.

I looked up, meeting her gaze.

"Well," I started, running my fingers through my hair. "I think that I love Colby."

She raised her eyebrow at me. "Okaaaay, and?"

My mouth dropped open. "What do you mean 'and'? I'm telling you that I think I'm in love with someone that I've only known a few days and you're not-"

"Chloe, shut up. You've been in love with Colby since the first night you met him, even though you said you hated him."