||prologue||

Drip

Drip

Drip

A body hung from a giant hook.

Drip

Drip

Drop

A cough sounded from the body.

They were still alive.

Drip

Drip

Splash

Scattered around the hanging body were numerous others. Each within a pool of scarlet. It shimmered under the moonlight like some kind of beautiful ruby, melted and mistaken.

Splash

Splash

Splash

"You heros..." a voice spoke up and out of the shadows stepped a person in a mask.

It was just a plain white with a single thing.

A single detail.

No eye holes.

No mouth hole or even one to help breathe.

Just a single orange circle.

Zero.

"You're a pain in my ass," the attacker grumbled, a white cloth tainted with red from their multiple victims bodies wiping away all the excess blood.

"You won't... get away with... this..." the hero strung up on the hook coughed out as he shakily pressed a button.

It was red, not as red as the pool below him, but red enough for the attacker to frown at the sight.

"Ah so you have even more backup?" the attacker asked, "pathetic. I doubt anyone could possibly get here before I'm gone."

Another person stepped out of the shadows. They had a similar mask. This time it was a '1' and a '0'.

"Don't humour him, Zero," the new person sighed, "let's just get out of your blood bath before someone finds us."

"Yeah yeah," Zero shook their head and looked to their partner, "Don't act like you didn't do some of this too, Ten."

A cough followed as the button fell to the floor, shattering on impact. Zero rolled their eyes from under the mask before turning and beginning to walk.

"I wouldn't... be so sure... Zero," the man forced out before falling forward, his head smashing straight through the end of the hook, a horrible squelching sound following.

Zero just sighed as they dropped the cloth (that was now drowned in blood) onto the floor and turned again, walking to the entrance of the ware house that was just turned into a grave yard, Ten close by their side.

"I wouldn't be so sure, Zero," Zero mocked before reaching for the handle of the door just to have it jump out at them and smash them into the floor.

The owner of the fist that'd caused the damage, was none other than the new number three hero.

He was a large man with an impressive black smoke like shadow flowing up from his shoulders, arms and legs much like Endeavour (the number two hero) 's flames did.

"Not so fast, Villain," Shadows, the hero, announced his presence as more heros filed into the room, amongst them the number two, Endeavour, and the number one, All Might.

"Zero," Ten called, "stop lounging around. We're in trouble."

Shadows look confused before he felt his hand being forced off the ground. He looked down to see the person below simply lifting him out of the way.

"Yeah yeah, I know I know," Zero sighed, "I don't need you to remind me."

Zero stepped away from the heros and hummed as they took in the threes appearances.

"I'm quite honoured they felt they had to send such people to stop me," Zero chuckled, "aren't you, Ten?"

"Indeed I am," Ten nodded, "now come on, we have to get back to the boss at some point this evening. If we don't, he'll become angry."

Zero nodded and put their hands out.

"The I suppose we should end this quickly. Will you join me, sir?" Zero asked, looking back to Ten.

"Only if you join me, m'lady," he replied, pushing his hands out as well.

"Always," she laughed before their hands glowed and giant scythes appeared in their grasps, "see you on the other side."