Chapter 20

#smutwarning #Grinding #handjob

When Magnus woke up, he was scared to turn around and look at the spot next to him. He was afraid Alec had left again. Then he felt a warm brush of Alec's lips against the skin on the back of his shoulders. Alec trailed small kisses from Magnus shoulder, over the neck to the sensitive skin beneath his ear.

"Good morning..." Magnus moaned with satisfaction.

Alec placed his arm around Magnus' body and pulled him closer.

"Morning..." Alec's voice was low and husky, and Magnus could feel the half hard dick against his ass.

"Not that I'm not enjoying this cuddling with your dick wedged against my ass, but we have to get ready to go to work. And if you keep sliding your dick between my cheeks, we are not going to leave this bed at all today..."

Alec kept grinding against Magnus, enjoying the friction.

"That's fine by me..."

"Alexander... oh how you have changed."

Magnus chuckled and turned around, making Alec groan discontented with the loss of friction. He wasn't disappointed for long when Magnus cupped his jaw and sucked in his bottom lip. The sucking kiss became deeper and left them both panting.

Magnus could feel the lust building and tried to change the subject. He didn't want to overwhelm the poor guy with his growing desire.

"You never came around to tell me everything from your night with Lydia yesterday."

Alec wasn't interested in changing the subject. And he sure wasn't overwhelmed.

"No.. I got... preoccupied..." Lust shined in his eyes when his hands travelled down to stroke Magnus' dick.

"Fuck... Alexander.. when did you become so insatiable...?" Magnus gave in to the desire.

"Around the time you sucked my dick..." Alec whispered, and placed sucking kissed all over Magnus neck and collarbone.

"Not that I'm complaining." Magnus moaned, not wanting him to stop.

A banging on the door stopped them both.

"Magnus! have you seen Alec? I can't find him."

Jace's voice travelled through the door.

"Cockblocker..." Magnus mumbled, before Alec got up, pulled on his pants and went to the door.

"Oh... sorry for killing the mood." Jace said when he saw the discontented expression on his friend's face.

"You were late for training this morning, but I see you might have better things to do..."

Jace chuckled before Alec slammed the door back in his face.

Magnus and Alec could hear Jace laughing all the way to the set.

"Well... I guess we might as well get ready now." Magnus got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

Alec watched his every move with a craving lust.

When Magnus closed the door, Alec palmed his dick trough his pants. Trying to ground himself.

Sometimes I think I hate Jace!

-----

After getting ready they walked to set together, fingers intertwined. A lot of the cast and crew smiled when they saw it but no one said anything. Except for Jace.

"Glad to see you weren't too busy to show up." Jace laughed and received a scowl from both men. Then Clary hit him on his shoulder.

"Stop teasing them!" She smiled at the guys.

"We are happy for you." She stood up and gave them both a light peck on the cheek before slapping Jace again, when he started to chuckle.

Magnus kissed Alec lightly.

"He's just joking around. I hope you won't let it affect you."

"I won't. I know it is just for fun. And besides, I don't care if they all know. As long as it stays here. With this family... I can't let the world know yet. It would create too many problems..."

"I agree, Alexander. There is no rush in letting the world know. I'm quite content with this."

The day rushed by quickly, and Alec realized how much more fun life was when you didn't worry about every little thing. When you just let people see who you were, warts and all. And the people that loved you wouldn't care about your faults or insecurities.

All day Magnus and Alec stayed close to each other. Enjoying each other's company. When ever they got the change, their fingers were intertwined. Not caring who saw.

"So, we were all planning on going out tonight, and we would love for you guys to join." Clary asked the men hopefully.

"That is if you're not too busy?" Jace charmed in with a chuckle.

Magnus grabbed Alec's arm and pulled him back when he was about to tower over Jace. Not wanting the two guys to start playing around again.

They love and fight like brothers.

"We would love to come, wouldn't we Alexander?" Magnus' word tore Alec out of planning how to beat up Jace.

"What? Go out? But..."

The expression on Alec's face turned into anxiety.

"Alexander, It will be fun and I'd love to see you enjoying yourself some more."

"But Magnus, we can't be like this when we're outside." He raised their connected hands to the level of Magnus' eyes.

"I know Alexander, but we can be friends. And I think it might be good for us to rehearse being just friends before we get into the spotlight, don't you think? It won't be that long before we have to be on the red carpet together."

Alec sighed.

"Yeah, you're right. I just don't want to let go..."

"You don't have to right now. We must get ready to go out first. And that requires a change of clothes."

Magnus kissed the back of Alec's hand and winked at him. Making the large man giggle.

"We'll see you in an hour or so." Magnus told Clary before leaving with the blushing Alec.

"Yeah right. They won't be there in an hour." Jace pointed out with cheeky smile.