Chapter 15

Smutwarning! #lightSmut #Foullanguage #Grinding

Even though Alec had accepted his help, Magnus was very cautious about it.

"I don't want you to become uncomfortable in any way Alexander, so I am going to rehearse these scenes with you, guiding you on how you make it seem real, but I will not do anything that can push your boundaries. I promise that. And If you need thing to be closer to what you will have to do on stage, then you are going to be the one to take that step. Deal?"

Alec smiled gratefully at Magnus.

"It's a deal. Thank you, Magnus."

"I am going to take Clarys role first, since that scenes requires more of your acting skills. The scene with me, will just be fake sex. So that doesn't require as much."

Alec nodded in agreement before falling into his role. Magnus sat down on the couch, just as the script had said. When Alec was ready, he walked in and let himself fall onto the couch. Exhaustion covering his face. Magnus took a second to be impressed by the way Alec didn't just act the role. He became the role.

"Tough day honey?" Magnus asked while stroking Alecs arm. He looked over at Magnus with a tired but loving smile.

"Just as they always are." He leaned over and pecked a kiss on Magnus' cheek.

Magnus could feel himself enjoying this rehearsing more than he was supposed to. He had to remind himself that he was helping Alec and had to do his best instead of just gaping over the beautiful man.

"Maybe I can make it better." Magnus replied while sliding over beside Alec. He kissed him with all the emotions he already felt for Alec. Channeling it all into his acting. Alec deepened the kiss, sneaking in his tongue to swirl around Magnus.

Magnus placed one hand on Alecs chest and started sliding it down over his stomach. Small moans escaping both their lips.

Alec felt himself trailing off from the script. He felt the urge to touch Magnus. Curl his fingers into that astonishing black hair. He tried to resist and to keep his focus on what he was supposed to do, but when Magnus let one finger slip under Alecs shirt to caress the skin, he couldn't hold back any longer. He slid his fingers into the hair, pulling Magnus even closer.

He could feel himself growing hard, but his foggy brain didn't let him pull back.

Magnus straddled him on the couch pushing his own hard dick onto Alecs', making him moan into Magnus' mouth.

What a sexy sound... I don't ever want to stop listening to that.

Magnus kept grinding, feeling the lust take over. He wanted to remove Alecs clothes but somewhere in the back of his mind, he remembered that he had promised not to push him. So he wasn't going to push him. Well not more than this anyway.

Alec felt the need to chase the pleasure Magnus gave him, so he gripped his hips and held Magnus in place and started to grind himself against him with much more force.

He could hear Magnus panting heavily, and it took him a while before realizing Magnus was saying his name.

"Alexander... are you sure you want to be doing this?"

"Yes..." he kissed Magnus once more.

"I'm sure" His voice was low and husky, and his eyes fluttered from the sensation.

"Why don't we... go into the bedroom instead.... Making you more familiar with the.. fuuuuck!... surroundings that you will be in when... oooh!... when we shoot the scene..? "

Magnus could barely get the words out. Too lost in the pleasure.

Before he knew what was happening, Alec lifted him up and carried him into the bedroom. He gently placed him on the bed, kissing him.

Alec kept breathing heavily when he pulled away from Magnus too look at him. He reached down and undid his own belt still with his eyes locked on too Magnus'. Magnus pupils expanded with lust. The brown was almost gone.

Magnus pulled of his own pants and shirt, but kept his boxers on. Then he sat up and took over for Alec.

He looked up at Alec through thick lashes. He felt Alecs hard dick jump in his pants.

Slowly he unbuttoned them without looking away from Alecs lust filled eyes. Alecs tongue darted out to wet his lips.

When Magnus pulled Alecs pants down, he stepped out of them, pulled off his shirt and lay down on top of Magnus.

Alec grabbed Magnus' neck with one hand and placed the other firmly in the mattress, holding himself up. He pulled Magnus closer and invaded his mouth once more.

He kept grinding against Magnus, making him whimper from pleasure. Alec began licking at the skin on Magnus' neck.

"Alexander.. I'm going to cum if you don't stop..."

Alec panted heavily when he pulled himself away from Magnus, seeing just how close to the edge he had brought the man beneath. Pried filled his face.

"You definitely have nothing to worry about Alexander. You are going to be very convincing in those scenes."

Alec chuckled lightly before letting himself rest a bit against Magnus.

"Lydia is one lucky woman."

Alec felt all the blood rush from his cheeks.

Lydia! Oh my god. Did I just cheat?

As if Magnus knew what he was thinking, he brushed his fingers against Alecs skin.

"Don't worry Alexander. She will understand. It comes with the territory when you are in a relationship with an actor. Rehearsing intimate scenes are a must in a lot of roles. Just look at Jace and Clary. He is used to it."

Alec knew he was right, but he also knew that for a minute, he actually had wanted to lose his virginity to Magnus... And had forgotten all about Lydia.

"I know... but... I think I need to call her..."

Magnus nodded at Alec.

"I think that is a good idea. I know she will understand. And while you'll do that, I'll just rest my eyes a bit..."

Magnus slowly dozed off before Alec had left the trailer, dialing Lydias number.