Chapter 14

Warning! #Verylightsmut #Sextalk #Nextchapterwillbesmutty

The scenes Alec were dreading were approaching fast, and he had no idea how to get through them. It was going to be his first sexscenes and even though he only had to mimic it, he was terrified of them.

He decided to speak to Magnus about it. He was more experienced in the acting world than any of the others from the cast.

Magnus sat in Alecs couch and was reading a book. He looked so concentrated that Alec almost decided to wait. He didn't want to disturb him... But he also knew that he needed to figure out how to get through those scenes. Because right now his best idea was to make his stunt double do it... and that would be even more awkward.

He cleared his throat loud enough for Magnus to look up from his book.

"Magnus, can I ask you something?"

"Of course, Alexander. What is it?"

Alec started to feel a bit uncomfortable and couldn't look Magnus in the eyes.

"Um.. I just want to know... how do you get pass the intimate scenes?"

Magnus closed his book and placed it on the table. This was a conversation that needed all of his attention.

"Are you nervous about the sexscenes that are coming up?"

Alec shifted his weight from one foot to the other.

"yes... it's just... I have never had such a scene before..."

"Well, then it is quite natural to be a little nervous. I was a wreck my first time. I wanted to do a good job, but it was also a really difficult thing to do. And it really pushes your boundaries."

Alec moved over to the couch and sat down next to Magnus. He didn't feel that uncomfortable anymore talking to Magnus about it. Not as much anyway. Magnus continued.

"The scene I have to do in this movie, the one with you"

Magnus gestured towards Alec.

"That one am I extremely anxious to do a great job with, because I really believe in this subtle message they want to send out."

Alec tilted his head and looked at Magnus.

"You mean the fact that your character is gay, but it is never really mentioned?"

"Yes exactly." Magnus smiled at him.

"The fact that they don't make this character 'come out of the closet' is a great way to show people that homosexuality isn't something that has to be treated like a strange thing. It is just as natural as heterosexuality. And it is a great message to send out. I really love the fact that our characters become such great friends regardless of sexuality. And even though my character finds your character attractive, they remain friends without anything changes. But then again who wouldn't?"

Magnus winked at him with a smile that made Alec blush before continuing.

"And the scene you have to do with me, is a great way to show that even though a homosexual might fantasizes about someone, it doesn't mean he is going to act on it."

"But isn't it intimidating that you have to pretend to masturbate on camera?"

Magnus chuckled.

"I have tried worse."

Alec pulled out the script and found the pages with the scenes he feared.

"Will you talk me through it? Just so I can get my mind around it?"

"Of course. It would be my pleasure."

Magnus shuffled closer to Alec so they both could see the paper.

"First of, my character comes home after a difficult day at work. He drops into the couch were his wife is sitting. She instantly knows that he had a bad day."

Alec started off, but then passed the script to Magnus and he continued with the next scene.

"Then we see my character come home to an empty apartment, were we get a sense he might be lonely and miss having someone in his life. Then it shifts back to your character where the wife has started to kiss and caress him. It escalates and he lifts her into the bedroom."

Alec started to blush but still took over from Magnus.

"Then your character goes to bed too, but alone. And then he.... Ummm..."

Alec trailed off. His cheeks burning with embarrassment. Magnus smiled at him and finished his sentence for him.

"He starts to masturbate."

Alec was so embarrassed that Magnus found it a bit endearing.

What a cute sweetheart.

"then the scene shift once more to your character that now has begun to make love to his wife. And that is one of the scenes you dread, right?"

Alec nodded, still with burning cheeks.

"The scene shifts once more, focusing on my characters fantasies of having sex with his partner, which is our sexscene. And I guess that you dread that one too?"

Magnus asked him while lifting alecs head up with a finger under his chin.

Alecs eyes were filled with embarrassment and shame.

"Alexander. It is okay to be anxious about this. Especially with what you have been through lately."

A single tear streamed down Alecs face. Magnus used his thumb to brush it away.

"And it is only natural for you to be nervous, when I know that Lydia is the only one you have been with. That is not anything to be ashamed of."

"Well actually... I have never been with Lydia either..."

Magnus' jaw dropped.

"Alexander... are you a virgin?"

Tears started streaming down Alecs cheeks. He was so embarrassed and didn't know how to act.

"Oh Alexander. There is no reason for that."

Magnus kept brushing away Alecs tears.

"There is no need to rush things like that. It has to be right. And of course, you are nervous about these scenes. You just need to practice it. I'm sure that Clary would coach you..."

"NO!"

Alec looked up with eyes all wide.

"Not Clary. It would be... awful."

"Well, if you are okay with it, I can help you. After all, one of the scenes are with me."

Magnus smiled at Alec that accepted the help with a small nod.