Chapter 13

Waking up, Magnus enjoyed the adorable little snores coming from the bed. Alec looked precious when he was fast asleep.

When Magnus stretched, he felt his entire body aching. He was sore from sleeping on the floor. He would much have preferred to be in the bed with Alexander, but he doubted that Alec would like that.

He decided to get up and make breakfast for Alexander. It would be a nice gesture and he sure couldn't fall back asleep on this dreadful mattress.

He tiptoed out of the bedroom and went into the small kitchen area. It couldn't be a great breakfast with these limited options, but at least he could make coffee, bacon and eggs. And that would just have to do.

Magnus searched the cabinets for a pan to fry the eggs in but came up empty. He decided that he would then start the coffeemaker and go get a pan from his own trailer.

Looking around for the beans to make coffee, he saw that they were on the top shelf. Just out of reach.

Damn it...

Magnus stretched as much as he could, but still couldn't reach the can. Then he heard a light chuckle from the bedroom door.

Alec stood leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed over his chest. Wearing nothing but his boxers and a cheeky smile.

Whoa easy now boy. Settle down...

Magnus had to grab the edge of the counter to ground himself from the sight.

"Do you need some help?" Alec walked closer and nodded towards the can with coffee beans without removing his smile.

"NO. Most definitely not. And it is rude to mock those that are vertically challenged. We can not all be giants, Alexander."

Alec throw up his hands in defiance and stepped back against the doorframe while Magnus returned to the task of getting the can.

After a couple of seconds, he sighed loudly.

"Help me please?"

He looked towards Alec just in time to se him break into laughter. Magnus couldn't hold back and laughed with him.

When Alec got a hold of himself again, he walked over to Magnus and reached up to grab the can. His body was flush against his back. Magnus could feel his entire body reacting to the touch, and pressed his lower abdomen into the kitchen cabinets under the counter to hide the evidence of just how much it had affected him.

Alec placed the can on the counter and lingered a bit, looking into Magnus' eyes before stepping away from him.

When Alec left the room, Magnus let out a shaky breath and tried to steady himself.

That man has no idea what he does to me. I'm never going to survive sleeping here...

It took Magnus about ten minutes before he felt like he could leave the safety of the cabinets. Then he walked into the bedroom to get his clothes so he could take a shower. He needed the cold water right now. Alec would have to make his own breakfast.

From the bedroom Magnus were able to look directly into the small bathroom were Alec had just gotten out of the shower, with only a low hanging towel around him. Magnus felt his jaw drop and his eyes glued to the God before him.

"Magnus! I thought you were making breakfast!"

Alec grabbed another towel in panic and covered himself up.

"I... I... I..."

Magnus stuttered without being able to find the words.

"I'm sorry Magnus. I wouldn't have left the door open if I knew you would come in here. I just thought you were in the kitchen. The bathroom is so small that I felt like I'm being choked so I like the door to be open. I promise to close it next time."

Alecs face was bright red. Magnus shook it off, clearing his head.

"Alright, I'm back... was that a tattoo I saw?"

Alecs face turned even more red and he looked down at his feet.

"Yeah... it was just something... um... I wanted to remember a particular day..."

He stammered, still looking down with a deep red face.

"May I ask what It was you wanted to remember?"

Magnus tried to not let his eyes wander all over Alecs body while speaking to him. But he failed. Luckily Alec hadn't noticed because he didn't dare to look at Magnus.

"Um... it's a bit ridicules. But I won an archery contest, and that was the first time my parents were proud of me. Proud of something I was good at. And I felt good. I felt like I mattered. I wanted to remember that feeling so Izzy and I went to a tattooist. She convinced me to get this bow and arrow on my hip, so our parents wouldn't notice. They don't like tattoos. They say it is only prostitutes and gangmembers that get tattoos."

Magnus chuckled, making Alec look at him.

"That is the cutest story I have ever heard. You have to show me your skills one day."

Alec face lit straight up into a pleased smile.

"Really? Sure. That would be great. Maybe... maybe I could teach it too you?"

"I would really like that Alexander."

Magnus smiled at the proud man in front of him. He loved this side of his precious Alexander. He would let Alec teach him everything if it meant him looking as happy as he did right now.

"Umm.. Magnus? Could I maybe be allowed to get dressed now?"

The question pulled Magnus out of his own thoughts and he hurried into the kitchen while mumbling that of course Alec was allowed to put on clothes. Even though he might have preferred him without.