Chapter 24

The day after the big celebration Magnus and Alec had to part ways while they packed up their stuff. In those few hours Alec could already feel the emptiness inside. He missed him.

Pull yourself together Lightwood. It's not been that long. I'll see him soon.

What the hell am I going to do when he goes home...?

Alec kept packing while his head filled up with questions. He folded everything neatly. He liked things to be in order.

Two knocks on the door and Magnus strolled in, suitcase in hand. It was clear that Magnus had just thrown things in and then tried to close it. Pieces of clothing stuck out.

Alec chuckled. His boyfriend could be so untidy sometimes.

"Are you not ready to go yet?" Magnus' perfectly shaped eyebrows shot up. Looking at Alec in disbelief.

"How can someone take so long to pack..."

"Maybe because I fold things?" Alec said raising the pair of pants he was folding to prove a point.

Magnus scowled down at his suitcase.

"What a waist of time... time that could be spend so much better." He walked over and kissed Alec, making sure he proved HIS point.

"Touché"

Alec replied, discarded the clothes and lifted his boyfriend up. Magnus yelped from the sudden move, taken completely by surprise.

Magnus couldn't help but chuckle between kisses when Alec dropped backwards onto the bed with Magnus straddling him.

Alec trailed his hands over Magnus' thighs and placed them solidly on his firm ass, pushing Magnus against him.

"You are going to kill me some day, Alexander..." Magnus moaned.

"What can I say, you bring out the worst in me." Alec's pupils had blown up from lust, leaving only a fragment of hazel in his eyes.

Suddenly someone cleared their throat in the doorway. The both looked up and saw Jace's grinning face.

Alec dropped his head back onto the bed...

For fucks sake Jace...

"You need to improve on you timing, Herondale."

Magnus said while scowling at Jace. Never removing himself from Alec's hips.

"Yeah maybe. Or you two should just lean too... you know... close the door perhaps. Before starting to fuck each other."

"I guarantee you, if we were fucking, we wouldn't stop just because you were standing there."

"Alright alright!"

Alec stopped the two men from arguing, with a light blush on his cheeks. He glanced at Magnus, while wondering if he truly meant that they wouldn't have stopped.

They hadn't done anything more then blowjobs and fingering yet and he knew how the world vanished around them when they were in that mood... so maybe... yeah maybe they wouldn't even notice. The thought had him blushing even more.

"So when you two are done with..."

Jace gestured towards them with his hand

"Dicking each other, could you come say goodbye. Clary and I are ready too leave."

Without waiting for an answer, he left chuckling.

"I can't wait to get away from that... cockblocker!" Magnus growled before climbing of Alec.

"Yeah..." Alec quietly agreed. Slight sadness covering his face.

"Is there something wrong sweetheart?"

Alec could feel his stomach flutter from the endearment.

"It's just... you might get away from him, but what about me?" Alec asked shyly. Not daring to look at him.

"Oh my dear Alexander. I was hoping you would come with me. For a few days until we have talked to Lydia and figured out how to proceed."

"You were?" Alec's eyes lit up like the 4th of July.

"I would love too Magnus!" He kissed his boyfriend and jumped out of bed, wanting to get the rest of his stuff packed up.

"Maybe we should go and say goodbye to the others first?" Magnus chuckled at Alec's eager to finish.

"What? Oh yeah. That might be a good idea." Alec tossed his stuff aside and walked out.

I have really started to rub off on the guy.

Magnus thought with a giggle.

----

The last few weeks had gone by with Alec staying at Magnus'. Lydia had come too, but stayed at a hotel booked in Alec's name. Then it would seem like they were on vacation together.

The three of them went out for dinner every night planning how to do things.

They had agreed to wait till after the Premiere of the movie. They didn't want to create some scandal that could ruin it. And since neither were sure how the fans would react to the news, they had decided to keep it secret a little while longer.

After that, Alec would start of by telling Izzy, and then with her help, he would tell his parents. He knew it would be tough but he trusted in their plan.

"So now we just need an excuse for why you aren't in New York. And why people might see you with Magnus." Lydia looked at the two men, hoping they had an idea.

"Well, we could go on an actual vacation and you could bring one of your friends. And if someone spots us, we can say that Magnus is dating her."

Alec sat across from Magnus with Lydia by his side. He could feel Magnus food sliding up his leg under the table.

"That might work, what do you think Magnus?"

"Huh? What?" Magnus quickly withdraw his foot and tried to focus on what they might have been talking about.

Lydia shook her head. Giggling at the obvious distracted Magnus.

"What ever you decide my dear..." he replied without really knowing what he was agreeing too.

"That's settled then. Lydia, you'll contact Maia and I'll get us 4 tickets to someplace great."

Magnus loved how Alec seemed so happy and would gladly go on vacation with him, his fiancée and her friend. He didn't mind as long as Alec was there.

And hopefully they would be able to take the next step on this vacation. He would of course wait as long as he should for Alec to be ready, it was his first time after all, but he was craving it. He longed to be inside Alec, or feel Alec inside of him...