Chapter 25

#smutwarning #Fingering #analsex

Robert found it a bit suspicious that his son went on vacation with that filthy man. So he decided to try and find out what was happening.

He contacted one of the guys he knew from back when he was friends with valentine. These guys might be a bit shady, but they always got thing done. If Valentine hadn't been dead, he would have contacted him instead. He was the best at digging up dirt.

Weeks went by without hearing from the man he had contacted, and Robert got impatient.

He had heard rumor about this young man who would do any job for the right amount of cash and didn't shy away from any challenge.

Robert decided to contact him.

Meanwhile Magnus and Alec had been enjoining their extended vacation, and the girls had too. Maia had turned out to be a real nice and strong woman that Magnus had come to admire.

Getting back from vacation, the four off them had decided to go to New York. Opening night were close and they would soon let the world know anyway.

Entering the door to Alec and Lydia's apartment send shivers down Magnus' spine. Alec had lived here for so long, pretending to be a straight guy. He was so happy that Alec wasn't that person anymore.

"Why don't you and Magnus take the master bedroom? Maia and I can share the guest room."

Lydia gestured towards the room where her and Alec had slepped these last couple of years.

"If it is okay with you?" Magnus replied looking at both Alec and Lydia.

"Of course it is Magnus. Don't be silly." Alec grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the room with their suitcases.

"Just keep it down you guys! Some of us has great hearing!" Maia called after them making Magnus chuckle.

The amount of times the girls had heard them on the vacation were impossible to count. And even though they still hadn't taken the next step yet, they sure had enjoyed themselves.

-----

The day before the opening night, Maia and Lydia decided to go out shopping and then clubbing, letting the boys get some alone time.

They took full advantage of that and stayed in bed all day.

Alec laid on his back, with his arms behind his neck. Magnus was nestled in between his legs laying on his stomach, resting his chin on Alec's abs.

Neither had any clothes on, since they had been getting each other off since this morning when the girls left.

Magnus sucked at Alec's skin on his hips, making him moan and move his lower body, trying to get Magnus closer to his dick.

Magnus laughed from the impatience of the man writhing beneath him.

He traveled kisses down his happy trail, and lingered, letting his breath ghost over Alec's hard throbbing dick.

"Magnus please..."

Alec could hear himself begging but he didn't care. It had become this thing between them to tease and edge each other, and he knew he only had himself to blame... he was the one that had started it.

Magnus licked and kissed the skin around his groin. Never getting close to his dick. He sucked at the sensitive skin on his inner thigh.

"Magnus... fuck..." Alec groaned out.

Magnus kept teasing, driving Alec mad. He knew that he at some point would take control. Alec was to much of a dominant between the sheets. And Magnus loved that side of him. The shy insecure Alec would be wild and fierce in the bedroom. Giving commands that Magnus loved to follow.