Chapter 19

#smutwarning #blowjob #fingering

The Alec that walked into Magnus' trailer, was definitely not the same as the one that had walked out.

Magnus had stayed awake in hope of talking to him. He was cuddled up on the couch with a book, he hadn't been able to concentrate about. The fear was that Alec would back out.

But this new relieved Alec that walked in had definitely not backed out.

He walked over to the couch in two steps and pulled Magnus up, holding him close and kissed him with such fire and devotion that Magnus melted into Alec's embrace.

"I did it, Magnus. I told her, and she is still my friend. I told her everything. And... she already knew. She was happy for me... "

Alec kissed Magnus once more.

"And I told her that I was falling in love with you."

Magnus looked into Alec's sincere eyes. He found no shame, no insecurity. Nothing but love.

"I mean it Magnus. I'm falling in love with you..."

Magnus felt his heart skip a beat.

"Stay the night Alexander. Stay with me."

Alec nodded and kissed him once more.

"Always..."

Making their way into the bedroom, their lips never parted.

Stumbling while discarding their clothes, they locked eyes and lips. Magnus pushed Alec down on the bed and he pulled Magnus with him.

Alec trailed his fingers up Magnus back, pulling the shirt with. Magnus unwillingly removed his lips from Alec's long enough for him to pull of the shirt.

As soon as the shirt got tossed to the floor, he smacked his lips to Alec's once more, making him moan.

"Magnus. I want to do the same for you as you did for me..."

His voice were low and ragged from lust.

"Are you sure Alexander? Are you sure you are ready? Ne need to rush. I'm perfectly fine with enjoying you like this. I don't want you to regret it. I'm afraid if you rush into this I might loose you."

"Magnus, you've got nothing to worry about. I want this."

Alec rolled them over and made his way down between Magnus' legs, pulling off the boxers.

Magnus felt himself getting nervous for the first time in a long time. He was an experienced man and didn't usually get nervous anymore, but this man turned him into a trembling mess.

Alec's eyes took in every inch of the long thick cock in front of his face. It was perfect. He wanted to taste it so bad. He tried to remember what Magnus had done, so he could used that as a guide.

He dipped the tip of his tongue into the slid of the head making Magnus gasp out air. He licked off the leaking precum. Magnus rose to his elbows, wanting to see Alecs plump lips taking in his dick. And what a sight.

His beautiful lips trailed down the length, creating the perfect seal that had Magnus groaning with desire.

"Jesus Alexander, you are going to be the death of me..."

Alec smiled around Magnus dick, enjoying the praise.

He pulled Magnus' legs further apart and sucked him in all the way. Alec dug his fingers into the flesh on Magnus hips, trying to ground himself from lust, do to the sounds Magnus was making.

Magnus knew that the way Alec had grabbed his hips would leave marks, but he didn't give a fuck. It was sensational.

The way Alec expertly took him apart almost made him think that if Alec hadn't told him he was a virgin, he would have thought Alec sucked dick for a living. He was truly gifted.

Surprise hit Magnus when he felt a teasing finger near his asshole. Now he was sure. Alec was trying to kill him.

Alec's finger brushed the skin around the entrance making Magnus whimper louder.

"Please Alexander.., stop teasing..."

Magnus knew he was begging but he didn't care. He wanted it. Needed it.

Alec had seen enough porn, secretly, to know he was supposed to go slow. He didn't know where he had gotten the courage to do this, but his instinct had taken over.

He sucked at his finger, getting it wet so it would slide in without hurting Magnus.

Slowly he pushed his finger past the rim. Feeling the tight fit.

Oh my God. That is going to feel amazing around my dick someday...

He slowly moved his finger, pulling it out before pushing back in. When Magnus yelped, he knew he had hit the prostate.

"Again please. I need more..."

Magnus whimpered, wanting to feel that again. Alec almost had him coming already.

Alec curled his finger, searching for the spot once more. When he found it, he applied light pressure, making Magnus entire body tremble.

"Alexander, add another finger. I need more..."

Alec slowly pushed in one more finger, when Magnus' muscle had relaxed. The stretch was incredible.

Alec removed his lips from Magnus' dick, and jerked him off instead. He wanted to see Magnus' ass swallow his fingers. He was mesmerized by the sight.

He could feel the strain in his aching dick, he needed some friction too, so he sucked in Magnus' dick once more, and used the hand he had jerked Magnus off with on his own needy cock. The friction heightened everything, and he moaned around Magnus' dick, sending vibrations through it. At the same time, he curled his fingers, hitting the spot once more.

"SHIT! I going to cum!"

Alec swallowed everything down, surprised by how fast it came shooting out.

He pulled out his fingers and travelled small kisses up Magnus' stomach. Pure bliss covered his lovers face.

Magnus wanted Alec to come top, so he rolled them around and sucked in his dick. No going slow this time. He made Alec cry out in intense pleasure. They way Magnus sucked his dick like his life depended on it was breathtaking.

"Shit, Magnus! I'm gonna cum!"

Magnus milked Alec for everything he for, wanting to swallow it all.

"Holy shit Magnus. That was incredible. Was it okay for you too?"

Alec looked at Magnus, not sure if he had done it right.

"It was amazing... I hadn't expected it to bet that sensationel... you are one gifted man, Alexander."

Magnus pulled Alec in for a kiss before cuddling against his body. Both men falling asleep with smiles on their face.