Chapter 21

#smutwarning #handjob

Magnus was a panting mess, pinned to the door, with his wrists in Alec's tight grip over his head. He could feel the warm wet sensation on his neck from Alec's licks and kisses.

The grip his lover had on his dick almost made his lungs stop working. Alec was tormenting him with the shift between slow strokes and fast tugs.

"Fuck.... Alexander... we are.... Late..." Magnus had trouble forming words due to his foggy brain.

Alec kissed Magnus' dry lips from all the heavy breathing. He knew Magnus was close. He could tell by the panting and the trembling of his body.

Alec pulled away his hand from Magnus'dick, but didn't release his wrists.

"You're right.. I've better stop."

"DON'T YOU FCÙCKING DARE!"

Magnus yelled at Alec in a high pitched voice of desperation, making Alec chuckle. He loved the power he held over Magnus right now. Loved to know how desperate Magnus was for him.

Alec grabbed Magnus' dick once more and started up with the slow strokes, causing Magnus to whimper.

"Guys... you were supposed to meet us an hour ago?"

Clary's voice was low and shy. She didn't want to disturb the, she could clearly hear what was going on.

"Well Magnus, you were the one that wanted to go out, so let's go out."

Alec released his grip on Magnus but steadied him before he fell to the ground.

Magnus panted heavily and scowled at Alec.

"I think I don't like you very much anymore..."

Alec started laughing before letting go of Magnus and joined Clary outside.

Magnus put his clothes back on with a bitter facial expression.

He is going to pay for this. Watch out Mr. lightwood. Payback is a bitch.

He pulled himself together and hid his disappointment behind a million-dollar smile, that Alec saw straight through. Making him chuckle once more.

Just wait Alexander... I'll have you begging and pleading in no time.

At the Pandemonium Underhill let them straight in and send them in the direction of the table in the back. It had been reserved and drinks were waiting for them.

"Perks of being the owner."

Magnus winked at them before placing a drink in everyones hands. Lingering a bit when his fingers brushed over Alec's.

The sexual tension between them were thick. It was clear to everybody.

Jace placed a hand on Alec's shoulder and leaned in to whisper.

"I think its good idea that you rehearse this 'being just friends' a bit more."

He stepped back with a grin when Alec kicked at his legs.

Alec decided, that even though he didn't like Jace being right, he had to create a bit of distance to Magnus, og they didn't want people to know.

So he went to the bar with his beer and watched Magnus have fun with the others. He liked watching Magnus. One of Clary's old friends had joined them, and they were all enjoying themselves.

Right up till the moment were Alec noticed a familiar face making his way towards them.

Jonathan.

Alec quickly joined the rest at the table, not wanting Jonathan to reach them before he could give a warning.

He grabbed Clary and pulled her behind him.

"Well if it isn't Pretty boy and my little sister. How are you? Still hurting?"

Alec stepped closer to Jonathan, stopping him in his steps.

"What? Do you want to hit my fist with your face again pretty boy?"

Alec could feel the anger dwell up in him. He clenched his fists.

"Simon. Nice to see you again. Still trying to cope a feel on my sister?"

Clary's friend, Simon apparently, got real pale at the sight of Jonathan.

"Jonathan! Stop it! Simon never did anything. You overreacted!"

Alec knew that there was a story here, he hadn't heard, but it seemed to be something that scared the hell out of the nerdy guy that hid behind Jace.

"I don't think I overreacted at all, little sister. His hands were all over your body."

"He was my boyfriend! And you just beat him senseless. If that's not overreacting, I don't know what is. Besides if you were innocent, you wouldn't have gone to jail for assault and attempted murder, would you?"

Clary's face was deep red. Anger shining from her eyes. Now that Alec looked closer at Simon, he could see a thin pink scar across his neck. I didn't take a genius to figure out that Jonathan had beat him and then tried to slit his throat.

That guy was a psychopath.

"Why don't we all calm down..." Magnus said stepping in between Alec and Jonathan.

"Oh how cute. Pretty boy has a little girlfriend to defend him."

"Don't you talk about him like that!"

Alec felt the rage burning through him.

"Oh really? What are you going to do? Bleed on me again?"

Jonathan grabbed Magnus and yanked him close. Placing an arm around his neck. Tight.

Alec's body reacted before his mind. He punched Jonathan straight in the face, knocking him out cold. Jace caught Magnus before he went down with Jonathan.

Alec looked stunned at the body on the floor.

"Well, I guess our training has paid out." Jace looked at Jonathan and back at Alec.

"Apparently..." Alec replied still shocked at what had happened.

Magnus pecked a light kiss at Alec's cheek.

"What was that for?" Alec rose his hand to the spot Magnus had kissed.

"A thank you too my strong protector for defending me."

Magnus looked at Alec with overwhelming pride.

"Well... nobody touches my boyfriend..."

Alec gazed into Magnus' eyes, and if he hadn't been so absorbed by it, he would probably have noticed the proud smiles on his friends faces.

" You guys need to get out of here before anyone notices. I'll take care of this."

Underhill was rushing them towards the door.

"What are you going to do?" Magnus afsked corcerned.

"I'm the doorman right? I'll tell the police most of the truth but leave you guys out of it. It wont be the first time I talk to the police about a guy bleeding on the floor. But first i'm going to have a chat with this guy. Make sure he doesnt remember who threw the punch."

"Thank you, Andrew. I'm sure Alec didn't mean to hit him." Magnus responded.

"I'm sure he did. I would have done the same if he hadn't beat me to it."

"My dear Andrew. Remind me later that you have a raise coming your way." Magnus smilede at the blond guy and hurried after his friends