Chapter 27

#triggerwarning #torture #whipping #drugging

Alec woke up when ice-cold water was thrown in his face. His body was aching, and he couldn't move. His straining arms made him know that they were bound behind him.

"What the hell!" Alec tried to get up, but his feet were tied together too.

Strong arms pulled him off the floor and placed him on his aching knees. Alec tried to get a sense of what was happening and where he was. The floor underneath his knees were hard and cold. Most likely concrete. The room was too dark to se anything, and he couldn't move around when his arms were tied on his back.

"Who are you!" Alec yelled at the person standing just out of reach.

The sound leaving the persons lips were supposed to be a laugh, but it was so dark and inhuman that it made Alec shiver.

He felt yet another bucket of ice water getting thrown in his face. He hissed out the pain.

"You coward!!" Alec spat on the floor, shoving his disgust for the hooded man.

He walked behind him, where Alec no longer could see. Alec could hear his own heart beat faster.

Then he felt a sudden yank in his hair, pulling back his head. His throat was exposed and the man gently slit a knife over the skin, drawing a tiny bit of blood.

"He says I can't kill you, but that doesn't mean I can't have my fun with you, Pretty Boy."

All the blood disappeared from Alec's face.

Jonathan.

He was in the mercy of Jonathan.

Then another fear hit him like a brick wall.

"Where's Magnus! What did you do to him?!"

Alec shuffled around in his restrains, falling to the ground.

"Don't worry. I did nothing to your little girlfriend. Well, not much anyway."

Jonathan walked out of the room Laughing at Alec's screams.

He knew he was going to enjoy this job. First, he would break Alec down, then build him back up as a new man. A man that hated Magnus Bane.

----

Lydia found Magnus curled up on the floor, sobbing.

"Magnus, oh my god. What happened?"

Magnus couldn't stop sobbing.

"Alec... he's gone... I don't know... where he is..."

"What do you mean he's gone? Did you have a fight?"

"No... I woke up... he was gone... a struggle..." Magnus' sobs turned into cries, and Lydia ran into the bedroom. There were clear signs of a struggle.

"Oh no!" She dialed 911 and reported the incident before hurrying back out to Magnus,

"Magnus, You need to get up. You can't stay on the floor."

"I can't... I think.... I've been drugged..."

Lydia pulled Magnus up and carried him to the couch.

When the police and ambulance arrived, they checked Magnus and told them he had been given a sedative. Which probably was the reason he hadn't heard the struggle.

Magnus was taken to the hospital, while Lydia contacted Izzy, Maryse and Robert.

----

A sudden bright light filled the room, shortly blinding Alec. Then a sound of a door opening and closing. He knew Jonathan was in the room. He fought himself back up on his knees.

"What is it you want, your son of... AARGH!"
Alec screamed out when a sharp pain whipped over his naked back, straight down his spine.

Again and again the thin leather straps licked over his skin, cutting into his flesh.

Alec tried clenching his teeth, not wanting to give Jonathan the pleasure of hearing his pain.

Each time the whip cut into his skin, his back arched and his head flicked back.

In the end it became to much and Alec gasped out, blood trailing from his lips, where he had bit down to hold in the pain.

He could feel the heel of a boot kick him in the side and he slammed to the ground, knocking his head onto the concrete. His sight started blurring before everything went black.

----

As soon as the doctors gave Magnus permission to leave he stormed out of the hospital and headed straight for the police station, wanting to know if they had found him.

When he arrived he saw Izzy sitting in a chair, sobbing. Maryse and Robert were talking to an officer. Magnus kneeled down in front of her.

"Sweetpea... we will find him. I promise."

Izzy looked up through blurred eyes.

"They say that they haven't found any clues. And if it wasn't for the sign of struggle, they would think he had just left. But that's not Alec. He wouldn't do that."

"Shh.."

Magnus sat up next to her, holding her, while she sobbed against his shoulders. If the police wouldn't do anything, he would find someone who would. Even though he had promised himself never to make contact again.