Chapter 8

Magnus had been conflicted about how much he should tell Clary, but he really needed her help, so he had settled for telling her, that they needed to remind Alec that he had friends here and that he would lose them if he kept up that behavior. How she would go about it were up to her. She had agreed to help, and he hadn't heard from her since. That was two days ago.

Magnus sad in his chair on set during lunchbreak. Pondering. If Clary wasn't going to do something soon, he had to find another way.

Suddenly he saw Lydia approach him, followed close by a dark-haired beauty.

"Lydia... What are you doing here? And who might this lovely creature be?"

Magnus smiled his most welcoming smile, hugged Lydia and were about to offer the stranger his hand in greeting.

"Where the hell is Alec?!"

Magnus quickly changed his mind and kept his hand to himself. Lydia pointed in the direction of Alecs trailer and the woman stomped of.

"Well, maybe lovely wasn't the right word..." Magnus mumbled to himself.

"That is Izzy. Alecs younger sister. If anyone can get through to him it's her."

Izzy stormed into Alecs trailer, slamming the door behind her.

"What the hell!" Alec jumped in surprise.

"Izzy what are you doing here?"

Alecs smile went all the way to his ears when he approached her to give her a hug. But his smile disappeared quickly.

"What's this I hear? You aren't treating Lydia right? And you insult your co-stars? Based on sexuality!"

Izzys voice had reached extreme heights, making people rapidly disappear outside the trailer.

Alec stepped back. Trying to get out of reach when she smacked him at the side of his head. He winced when her hand made contact with his temple. Alec wasn't completely sure what the hell had happened. How did she know anything about what was going on and why was she here?

"Damn it Izzy. Don't hit."

"Then don't be a freaking asshole!"

Alec was just about to figure out what to respond, when Clary walked in.

"Am I interrupting anything?"

"Yes!"

"No."

They both answered at the same time. Izzy seething with anger.

"Umm.. o-kay. Alec, Jace needs to talk to you."

Clary stayed clear of Izzy. The woman seemed angry.

"Alright. I'm coming."

Alec walked by Izzy with as much distance as possible.

Clary followed him.

"Wait."

Clary stopped and turned around to face izzy.

"What does that Jace guy want with my brother?"

"Um, he is going to ask him to go with me too the club tonight. Jace has to go back to New York for work, and he doesn't like me going out without someone to look after me."

"Fine. I'm going to."

Izzy then walked back to Magnus and Lydia, leaving Clary a bit confused.

"So, now tell me what the hell all this is about. I'm guessing you are the guy he has been treating like crap?"