Chapter 17

#Smutwarning #Blowjob #foullanguage

Alec's face was bright red. He had forgotten everything but Magnus. And now he paid the price. He had dry-humped Magnus in front of everybody and they would see him leave the stage with a stain of cum on his boxers. A true walk of shame.

He hid his face in the crock of Magnus' neck.

Magnus knew how embarrassing this was for Alec, but he also found it a little funny. And he knew Alec would too someday. Just not today.

Even though he was disappointed at Alec, he didn't want him to be humiliated.

"Can we please have a moment?"

Magnus called out to the director that instantly signaled for everybody to leave.

"Oh my god... do you think they know?"

Alec hadn't removed his head and Magnus could feel his words against the skin on his neck.

"They might... but don't think about it."

Magnus caressed Alecs back. Trying to get him to relax.

"Why are you being so nice to me? I know you are mad at me..."

"Because Alexander, I care too much to stay mad at you."

He kissed Alecs temple and Magnus could feel him smile against his skin.

"Why were you mad at me? I have been trying to figure it out... but I just don't know..."

Alec lifted himself up so he could look Magnus in the eyes.

"I wasn't mad. Just sad. You don't talk to me when you are confused or sad or angry. You talk to Jace, Clary or Lydia... I was just... jealous I guess."

"But Magnus... I couldn't talk to you last night... because it was about you... "

Alec rolled off and lay down beside him.

"I like you... like, really like you... and I needed to talk to someone about it."

Magnus smiled and brushed a finger over Alecs cheek.

"You like me?"

"yes... I mean... is that okay?"

"Of course it is... I like you too." Magnus placed a gentle kiss on Alecs smiling lips. He could hardly believe that Alec liked him and actually admitted it.

He has come so far...

"But maybe we need to get some clothes on and leave the set. We can talk about this in your trailer?"

Alec nodded and got up. Hastily putting on the robe. He was still a little embarrassed.

Magnus would never tell Alec, but he kind of liked knowing Alecs cum had stained Magnus' underwear too. He felt like he had been marked as Alecs property and it turned him on.

He hoped that he someday could be able to see a sexual confident Alec. He was sure that it would be insanely hot.

And if everything would go they way it had begun now, there would be a good chance of that.

When they approached the trailer, Alec took Magnus' hand, intertwining their fingers.

Reaching the door, Alec pushed Magnus against it and kissed him. He tried to open the door at the same time, and both stumbled in, when the support behind Magnus back swung open.

Alec kicked the door shot when they were inside. Never removing his lips from Magnus'.

"Alexander... We should talk... and this is quickly going in a different direction..."

Alec kissed Magnus a couple of more times before pulling back.

"You're right..."

As soon as Alec had pulled himself away, Magnus could feel the way he already missed him. So he yanked Alec back against his body, grabbed his neck and kissed him once more.

They could talk later...

Magnus wanted to bring Alec pleasure so badly, that he decided to go for it. Hoping Alec would stop him if he went too far.

Spinning them around, he pushed Alec against the wall and slid to his knees. Looking up into Alecs eyes he started to undo his pants. Alec held his breath. He wanted this even though he was a bit scared to.

He closed his eyes and leaned his head against the wall.

Alec felt the hot air from Magnus' breath ghosting over his exposed body, when Magnus had pulled of his pants, taking the boxers with. His entire body shuddered.

" Alexander, would it be okay if I..."

"YES!" Alec practically yelled.

Wanting to taste Alec, Magnus trailed his tongue up the vein on the underside of Alec's cock. He tasted divine. Just as he had imagined.

The whimpers coming from Alec turned Magnus on even more.

Such a sexy noise...

Magnus circled his tongue at the head of Alecs dick, licking at the sensitive glans.

"Oh my god Magnus..."

Alec grabbed Magnus' hair to steady himself. He had to stop himself from pushing Magnus down on his dick...

Magnus waited to see if Alec would take control, but realized he was still too insecure.

Magnus sucked in Alec's length, almost choking on it. He could feel the head of Alec's dick against the back of his throat.

Hollowing his cheeks, he sucked his way back up to the tip and released it with a pop, making Alec's legs tremble.

Once more he waited to see if Alec would take control, now he had gotten a taste of how it felt.

After a while Alec looked down at Magnus, mesmerized by the vision.

Those lustfilled eyes, and wide-open mouth. Waiting to be fucked. Magnus nodded encouraging when Alec tugged at his hair. Slowly Alec pushed Magnus onto his dick.

The pleasure shot through his body as a raging missile.

Without thinking he started fucking into Magnus mouth.

Magnus loved the way Alec took control and the weight of Alec's dick on his tongue.

Suddenly a voice called outside the door.

"Alec, we need you to go block."

Alec groaned and yelled without stopping his motions.

"Go away!... Fuck... I'm gonna cum!"

He hadn't meant to yell those last words, but the orgasm hit him like a fright train, shooting his load down Magnus throat...

When Magnus got his breath back, he couldn't help but chuckle.

"I think they know now, Alexander."