bonding time//g.d

Start from the beginning

"You didn't show me when I got home," You said frowning. He shrugged. "Did you edit the video?" You asked. He held back a smile. You gave him a look.

"What, I forgot," You shook your head. "E can do it, he probably did." He said. You shook your head,

"No, Ethan most definitely did not, not with the recent birth of his daughter," You said. Gray chuckled and you shook your head.

"I'll go over tomorrow to help him edit, and also see my niece." He said. You nodded, eating the last bite of his food before standing up.

"You have to edit tomorrow, video goes up the day after tomorrow," You told him. He nodded, rolling his eyes.

"I'm going to go do some more building," He told you standing out of bed. You shook your head. "Where's Liam at, he can help me," He asked, stretching after getting up.

"Doing homework, don't bother him," Grayson frowned and followed you out of the room. You smiled. "Olivia might wanna help," You told him. He smiled.

"LIV!" He walked back up the stairs into Olivia's room. "Princess, come help daddy build something."

---

"She refused?" You asked, walking outside to see Grayson sawing alone. He looked up and frowned.

"She had homework." He grumbled. "How much homework do fourth graders get?" He asked. You smiled and leaned on the wall. "You wanna help me?" He asked pouting. You rolled your eyes.

"What help do you need, you've got it all under control," You told him. He sighed. "Just wanted company, huh?" He nodded, putting the top half of the shelf on the ground.

"I'm almost done, just need to put that piece," He pointed to one already resting on the wall next to you, "And this one together." He said, clapping his hands.

"That's amazing babe," You told him. He nodded and smiled. "Okay, well, I'm gonna go to bed, so feel free to join me, whenever." You said. He groaned.

"No don't leave," He said. You smiled and shook your head. "Okay, wait, I'll put this stuff away and join you." You picked some stuff up and followed him to his little shed, one he'd built for himself for his own birthday.

"Where does this go?" You asked, entering the shed behind him. He put the few things he was carrying and put them away.

"There," He said, pointing to a shelf. You nodded, reaching up to put it away. You turned back to him, a smile on your lips. "Thank you," He mumbled, wrapping his arms around you and kissing your head. You smiled nodding.

"You're welcome," You said, reaching up to peck him on the lips. "Ready to go?" You asked as you pulled away. He looked around and nodded.

He followed you out and into the house, locking the doors and turning the lights off as you went upstairs. "They're in bed?" He asked. You nodded, turning the stairs light on, just in case Liam had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Grayson turned towards Olivia's room and you turned when you couldn't feel his presence behind you. You smiled at him as he headed towards her door. "Saying goodnight?" You asked. He nodded and opened the door. "Don't forget to come back," You said, opening the door to the room you shared with him. Grayson chuckled and walked into his daughter's room.

---

"Not done yet, baby," Grayson said to you. You sighed into the phone. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," He said and you heard keys being tapped on. You shook your head, readjusting the phone against your shoulder and cheek.