Winter is Ranking (J.W.)

Start from the beginning

Qibli: No, they are assholes. Offense, Winter.

Winter: *scowls*

Joy: Long story short, The First Circle is where royalty and nobility rank, and the top three circles live in the palace. The bottom four circles's lives get worse the further down you go. Well, they don't really get worse- it's more like you lose all dignity and respect and you end up hating yourself.

Winter: How do YOU, of all dragons, know ANYTHING about Icewing Social Circles?

Joy: Ummmm, *points at herself* QUEEN. It's in the job description to know as much as I can about other tribes' dynamics.

Kinkajou: She's actually a pretty cool queen....

Joy: THANK YOU.

Rainkeeper: Winter! Rank!

Carnelian: Colonel!

Carnelian: Wait, what?

Winter: Well obviously, as the only tribe with an understanding of the system, Icewings are first circle.

Qibli: BOOOOO!!

Kinkajou: SO NOT TRUE!

Carnelian: IF YOU'RE NUMBER ONE, WHY DID YOU SIDE WITH THE WEAKEST QUEEN IN THE WAR?

Turtle: YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ANIMUSES ANYMORE! ICEWINGS ARE A FALLEN EMPIRE!

Umber: YOUR DOWNFALL WAS WORSE THAN THE ROMAN EMPIRE'S!

Moon: AND YOU'RE ALL REALLY MOODY!

Winter: I'M THE ONE RANKING, AND I SAY ICEWINGS ARE FIRST, SO SHUT UP!

Winter: Now! *thinks for a minute* 

Winter: Well I can't just associate with ANYONE in the Palace, so I suppose Skywings are Second Circle because they have dignity.

Carnelian: I WOULDN'T BE CAUGHT DEAD IN YOUR STINKIN' ICE CASTLE, ELSA!

Winter: YOU WOULDN'T BE CAUGHT DEAD ANYWHERE OTHER THAN THE HISTORY CAVE, FRANKENSTEIN!

Umber: Don't you be insulting my bestie like that.

Winter: And....I SUPPOSE..... Sandwings are third circle, if only to have a great ally.

Qibli: *gasps*

Winter: NOT THAT IT MEANS ANYTHING.

Qibli: OH MY MOONS, YOU'D LET ME IN YOUR CLUBHOUSE! I KNEW YOU CARED!!!

Winter: I DO NOT. IT's just that your tribe HAPPENS to be very advanced in warfare.

Joy: Not in civilized matters though, if you consider the Scorpion Den.

Winter: True as that may be, I think-wHY AM I DISCUSSING SANDWING SOCIETAL MATTERS WITH YOU?!

Joy: Because I'M INTELLIGENT, I KNOW YOU'RE SHOCKED BY IT.

Winter: Seawings are fourth circle. Not high enough to be noble, but good enough to show you tried.

Turtle: I'll take it.

Winter: Mudwings, dumb as they are, fifth circle.

Umber: *blows Winter a kiss*

Winter: And, as much as this PHYSICALLY PAINS ME,

Moon/Kinkajou: *waiting expectantly*

Winter:-Rainwings are sixth circle BECAUSE NO ICEWING COULD EVER PUT THE NIGHTWING TRIBE ANYWHERE ABOUT LAST PLACE DESPITE THEIR FORMER TRIBAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS-

Kinkajou: Oh. My. Moons.

Winter: -AND STATISTICALLY THE RAINWINGS ARE GOOD AT PEACE MANEUVERS AND COULD PROVIDE AN ADEQUATE ARMY IF PROPERLY TRAINED AND JOY STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!