"You made the choice to go to rehab." Lauren stated. "You got better."

"I'm still working on it." I admitted out loud for the first time. "It's a lot harder than anyone would believe."

"I know." She nodded as her thumb ran over the back of my hand. "Just admitting everything that you've told me tonight, is a huge step."

"I love you Lauren." I stated after a moment of silence. "I know it's never been easy for us but I really do love you and I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you in my life, or even where I would be today."

"I love you too." She smiled before leaning in a kissing me.

"We should get some sleep." I stated pulling away from her. "I mean Ally's going to be pretty upset if we're late for Thanksgiving."

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired." She yawned as I stood up and held my hand out for her she stood up and looked at me for a second. "Thank you for letting me back in." She stated wrapping her arms around my neck. I pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you for giving me the chance." I responded.
———————-
Laurens POV

"It smells amazing in here." Y/N stated as we walked into the kitchen of Ally and Jason's house.

Ally and Jason were cooking while everyone else was stood around talking and laughing, just like every Thanksgiving we all came here before going our separate ways for the holidays. I could see Camila holding John while Dinah and Normani admired her new ring. I smiled at the sight of my family as I followed behind my girlfriend into the house.

"Aunt Y/N!" I could hear Ryan yell as we were greeted by everyone.

"Hey buddy!" She bent down to give him a hug as he ran into her arms. "I've missed you."

"Hi Lauren." He smiled up at me, he's grown so much in the last year.

"I got a new game for my birthday, do you wanna play?" He asked and Y/N stood up with a smile.

"Of course." She agreed as the young boy become more excited. "Just give me a few minutes to say hi to everyone."

"Okay! I'll go get ready!" He excitedly ran off into the other room.

We greeted everyone for awhile and were talking to Camila and Dinah when Y/N was dragged away by her very impatient nephew. I watched for a few minutes as he explained the game to her, Mason and Shawn before turning my attention back to my bandmates. 

"She seems to be doing well." Dinah stated. "Did she tell you what happened between her and that guy from last night after?"

"She did." I answered remembering the conversation that we had had last night. "She told me pretty much everything when we got home last night." 

"She's really trying." Camila stated with a smile. "She reminds me of the girl we knew before the accident."

"She's more mature." I stated and the girls looked at me. "I mean she's not worried about the same things she used to. It's not about people liking her anymore, it's more so that she wants to like herself."

"I really didn't think we would get her back." Dinah stated as I glanced at my girlfriend who was smiled back at me before turning her attention back to the game. "She was so far gone."