Chapter 25

Your POV

I woke up to a loud thud as something hit the floor. I didn't open my eyes as I could already feel the headache coming on after a night like last night. I turned over and pulled the covers up around me again before trying to go back to sleep.

I could hear foot steps coming up the stairs causing me to groan and pull the covers over my head, knowing very well it was just Ally or Ashley stopping in to check on me like they have been for the past couple days. I didn't move in hopes that they would think I was asleep and just leave me alone.

Again, I heard something hit the floor and a groan as they pushed open the bedroom door and walked in. Still hoping to be left alone I stayed under the covers as they opened a couple drawers. A little confused now I shifted a little to see if I could peek out and see what they were doing.

"I can't believe the mess." I could hear Lauren's voice now causing me to freeze. I didn't think she was coming home for another couple weeks.

"Lauren." I said sitting up a little to look at her.

"Hey baby." The brunette smiled walking over to me and pecking my lips. "I didn't mean to wake you."

"No it's okay." I smiled pulling her into a tight hug. "I missed you."

"Did you want me to make you some breakfast?" She asked pulling away moving her hand to my cheek. "I think we should talk."

"How are you here?" I asked confused. "You're not supposed to be home yet?"

"I was worried about you." She frowned.

"Why were you worried about me?" I asked pulling back to look at her.

"Because Camila called me." She stated. "And people were tweeting at me pictures."

"Yeah we probably should talk about a few things." I agreed. "Ty included." I whispered the last part as she headed toward the door.

"What?" She looked back at me for a second.

"Nothing." I waved her off. "I'll meet you downstairs after I get dressed."

Lauren nodded with a shy smile before walking away, backdown the stairs she had came up just before. I headed over to the dresser and pulled out some ripped jeans and a t shirt before quickly brushing my teeth and fixing my hair. I then decided to head downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen to find Lauren standing next to the island in the centre, cracking eggs into a bowl. I walked up behind her slowly and wrapped my arms around her waist, taking in her the smell of her shampoo as I leaned my head against her shoulder.

"Why don't you let me do this?" I asked pulling back as she turned to look at me. "You've been traveling all night."

"It's okay, I got it." She stated turning around to continue what she was doing.

"Lauren, go sit down I'll finish this." I stated taking the last couple eggs from her as she glanced at me before pulling away.

It was silent as I started cracking the last couple eggs. Lauren pouring each of us a glass of orange juice before sitting on the opposite side of the island and watching me. There was a tension in the room as I didn't look up to meet her eyes as I could feel her staring at me.