Chapter 39

Laurens POV
Camila gripped my hand as we watched a doctor and Jason help Ally onto a stretcher. She looked to be in so much pain as she gripped onto her husbands hand. The doctor looked nervous as he called for a nurse as they started pulling Ally away from us.

Nobody spoke as we watched Ally and Jason get out of our view. We glanced at each other unsure of what happened or what to do. Camila looked at me for a moment before letting go of my hand and quickly stepping back in front of the Jenner's who looked to be just as in shock as we all were.

"Why are you still here?" She questioned as Dinah was looking over her shoulder.

"Because we care about Y/N." Kendall states giving up the tough girl act. "Believe it or not we are really her friends."

"If you were really her friend Kendall..." Camila paused for a second motioning in the direction they had just came. "You would leave and let us take care of this."

"Look Camila," Kylie spoke. "We know it looks like we did this, and I know we didn't help, but I promise you we didn't know how bad it was. We didn't know how bad of a state she was in."

"I know it wasn't on purpose." My roommate nodded. "But you didn't help. You both knew she was fragile and had been through a lot. Maybe you didn't realize it or she didn't tell you but she needed someone to talk to not party with."

"I'm sorry that I was a part of this." Kendall stated as Kylie nodded. "I never wanted her to get hurt."

"That's why you need to leave her alone, even just for a little while." The shorter one spoke again. "If you really care about her, you'll back off a bit, leave her alone."

"Okay." The two girls nodded. "But Lauren," Kendall looked at me. "You'd better figure it out before you make it even worse for her."

They turned around and started walking in the direction they'd just came from as Shawn was walking around the corner. He glanced at the two girls confused for a minute before his eyes met his girlfriends. She instantly ran toward him as he embraced her in a hug. She held on tight for a moment before looking at us all again.

"So can we worry about Ally now?" Normani stated. "Cause I'm pretty sure that wasn't normal labour pains."

"Let's go find out what happened." Ashley agreed."

We all nodded and began walking in the direction that Ally was taken, Mike and Austin staying to make sure everything was okay with Y/N. I thought about staying and waiting for her to wake up but at least I knew she was okay, Ally on the other hand I was really worried about. I followed my band mates as Camila grabbed my hand, looking me directly in the eyes.

"Kendall was right." She stated. "You need to figure it out."

"It's complicated." I stated. "But I know."

"Don't tell her about Luke." She added. "At least not unless it gets serious."

"That's the thing, I like him." I admitted. "But it still feels wrong."
——————————
Your POV

I was lying in my bed looking up at the ceiling as I waited for any update on Ally's condition, I was told she went into labour early from stress. Ashley told me it wasn't overly early so it should be okay, but it still wasn't the best thing to happen.

She also updated me on what happened with the Jenner sisters and I felt bad for how my family had treated them. They weren't at fault for anything, if anything they were the ones holding me together. I sat there thinking by myself as everyone else was out in the waiting room waiting for an update on Ally and their baby.