Chapter 40

Your POV

"Thanks for picking me up Camila." I stated as I unlocked the back door of my house as she helped me carry in my bags.

"No problem." She responded following me in behind me. "I'm just glad you're feeling better."

"Me too." I agreed as I walked through the kitchen and toward the stairs.

I was shocked as I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. There was a mess of things thrown around, pictures of me and Lauren broken and just everything everywhere. Camila must not have noticed I stopped because she walked right into my back.

"Did I do this?" I questioned not really remember the night I was taken to the hospital.

"I think so." She admitted. "We don't really know what happened."

"Wow." I mumbled shaking my head as I felt a little embarrassed. "I don't remember."

"You wouldn't." She replied moving past me and up over the stairs. She was still mad at me but I didn't blame her.

I followed noticing every photo that had been hung on the wall was now broken on the floor. I walked into my bedroom and it was by far the messiest. I was shocked at what I had done.

"Ashley wanted to clean it up but I told her we should let you see it." Camila shrugged. "This is what those drugs turned you into."

"I...." I really didn't know what to say as I put my bags on the bed. "I didn't know it was that bad."

"Now do you see why we were all so scared for you." She stated picking up a broken frame from the floor. "We never really knew what you were going to do."

"I'm so sorry." I looked at her now. "I'm so sorry."

"I'm not going to say it's okay because it's not." She shook her head. " But you need to stop drinking and doing the drugs that you were doing Y/N." She added. "Like the doctor said."

"I will." I nodded looking at all the empty bottles around the room. "I promise."

"I'll help you clean up." She nodded with a tiny smile before reaching out and touching my arm causing me to look at her again. "I'll help you get through all of this." She stated and I nodded knowing she wasn't just talking about the garbage.

Camila left the room to go get some garbage bags and I couldn't help but look around the room again. My eyes landing on the pill bottle that still hand some pills in it, there was a small baggie next to it with some fresh white powder in it. I slowly walked over and picked it looking at its contents I shook my head wondering why I ever got involved with it.

"I think we should get rid of that." Camila stated appearing again a couple bags in her hands.

"Yeah, we should get rid of all of it." I agreed walking over as she held open a bag for me to through the drugs into.

I walked around and picked up all the empty bottles throughout the room in the bag. We weren't very long cleaning up all the mess in my bedroom, deciding to through everything out and replace it later. Of course I saved all the photos that had been in the frames and tossed them in a box under the bed. It took another couple of hours for us to clean up the rest of the house but we finally finished.

"Is that it?" The brunette asked looking around for a second.

"No." I shook my head gesturing for her to follow me.

We walked down into the studio and I opened a cupboard in the corner of the room. It was filled with different cords and things used with all the sound equipment in the room. Camila watched as I moved some of them and pulled out a couple small boxes. She gave me a confused look as I turned and looked at her as I opened the box's showing her more cocaine and sleeping pills before tossing it in bag .