Chapter 4

Your POV

"Cause we all get lost sometimes you know?" Justin sang as he strummed the guitar in his hands. "It's how we learn and how we grow."

"That verse is sounding great so far." I stated writing down a few things as he put the guitar down and stopped the recording.

"I'm liking it so far." The Canadian agreed sitting back down in his chair across from me.

Justin and I had grown pretty close these passed couple of years. I'd met him at an award show a few years back when he presented us with an award and ever since we've working together on his newest album. Even becoming good friends in that time.

"You remember that song we wrote a while back?" He asked after a moment. "Closer?"

"Yeah the one you wanted on your album." I nodded remembering the song.

"Well I called someone about singing it with me last night." He stated. "Do you know Halsey?"

"Yeah she did The Feeling on your last album." I replied. "And she's good friends with Lauren."

"She agreed." He continued. "But you wrote it and I'd rather have you on it with me." He stated. "Would you want to?"

"I umm." I didn't know what to say. I mean a song with Justin Bieber would be so cool but what about my siblings. "I mean I'd have to check out with the band."

"That's cool." He smiled a little. "Just let me know as soon as possible."

"I will." I said looking at my phone and smiling at Lauren's name.

Lauren: How's the Bieber song going? 😜

Me: So far so good. How's the road?

"A few of us are hitting up that new club downtown." Justin said looking at his phone. "You wanna join?"

"Who's a few of us?" I laughed knowing it was probably some really famous people I haven't gotten to meet yet.

"The regulars." He shrugged. "Lauren's out of town dude. What else do you have to do tonight?"

I looked down at my phone to see no response from my fiancée. She's probably busy. Thinking about for a moment before shrugging. Why not have a bit of fun. "I'm in."
------------------

I few years ago I never would have thought I'd be friends with Justin Bieber. Especially when he was in that "bad boy" stage with the arrests and drugs. Since then though he's after really cleaning up his act and stopped pretending to be something he's not. Now he's actually a good guy and a great friend.

The car stopped in front of the club and Justin hopped out catching the attention of every photographer around. He tossed his keys to his body guard before opening my door and holding his hand out laughing.

The paparazzi started yelling at him as I took his hand and got out. Letting go once I was out of the vehicle. We both laughed as we heard them yelling about a romance between us. I don't understand why they can't just except when someone's in a relationship, I mean can't a girl just be friends with a guy.

"Come on." He laughed grabbing my hand again so I wouldn't get lost in the crowd of people now gathered around. "There's some people I want you to meet."