Chapter 19

Your POV

I woke up with the worst hangover I think I've ever had. I sighed turning over in bed to look at the alarm clock on the night stand. I reached out to see if Lauren was next to me but she was gone. I sat up to quickly and instantly felt sick to my stomach, causing me to run to the bathroom.

After getting sick a few times I sat next to the toilet and ran a hand through my hair. I still had a headache and felt a little sick but after throwing up a few times it felt better. I sighed standing up slowly and heading back out into our bedroom and picked my phone up off the nightstand, there were a lot of messages.

Lauren: Camila told me about last night. You have some explaining to do.

Wait? What did I do last night for Lauren to be mad at me. I know I was drinking but she told me to go out. I didn't do anything that stupid did I? I mean I drank, played truth or dare, talked and oh my god, Camila and Shawn had to come get me.

I ran a hand through my hair a couple times trying hard to remember what had happened last night. I lot of it was blurry but I could remember certain things. I looked back to my phone and looked at my messages again.

Justin: Are you as hungover as I am? 😂

Me: Probably worse.... what the fuck did I do? And why is Lauren so mad?

I texted Justin hoping he knew exactly what happened last night. I can't remember much after running into Nick and hanging out with Demi upstairs. Why was she even there? Isn't she sober?

I stood up and slowly made my way over to the cabinet to find something to take for my head, Lauren usually keeps Tylenol in there. I took one out and put it in my mouth along with some water and swallowed it. I looked in the mirror for a second as I heard my phone vibrate.

Justin: You took a few hits when you went up with Nick. You were way out of it when I found you so I called Camila.

Me: How bad was I?

Justin: Took Camila and Shawn an hour to get you out of there.

Me: Great. Just perfect.

I shook my head and decided to turn on the water and get a shower. Maybe try and make myself a little more presentable for when Lauren gets home.
-----------------------
Lauren's POV

"I'm sorry Camz." I apologized on my fiancées behalf. "Why didn't you call me? I would have gone to get her myself."

"Yeah, because you showing up and kicking her ass would have made the whole situation better." Dinah stated rolling her eyes and sipping from her bottle.

"We got her out of there with very little attention from the paparazzi." Camila stated. "She's fine."

"Yeah but still I'm worried about her." I admitted for the first time. "She's been drinking a lot lately and she just doesn't do drugs. It's only been since she came off her meds."

"She's been through a lot." Normani stated picking up her phone. "Just give her some time to cope."

"Yeah, she's been off her meds maybe a couple of weeks right?" Ally agreed. "I know it's hard but give her some time to deal."

I shrugged picking up the water next to me and taking a sip. "Where did she even get the weed?" I questioned.

"I ummm." Camila glanced at Normani who was looking down at her phone. "I don't know."