Chapter 12

Lauren's POV

"I can't wait to get out of here." Y/N stated as we were lying in her hospital bed watching TV.

She's come a long away in the two weeks since she woke up. She's talking a lot better even though the stuttering is still there, she's smiling and talking to the the doctors, and her wounds are healing nicely.

"You're really bored in here aren't you?" I laughed a little as I was cuddled into her side, being careful not to hurt her whenever I moved.

"As much as I enjoy cuddling with you and watching Greys Anatomy," She paused and looked around. "This room is starting to get old."

"We could go for a walk?" I sat up now and looked at her.

Over the past couple days the doctors have been trying to get Y/N out of bed so that she can try walking but she doesn't seem to want to. It's the same way with talking, they send the same doctor in every day at the same time to talk to her about what happened but she will not say anything.

She won't even talk to me about any of it, not how she's feeling, or what she's thinking or even anything remotely related to her accident or the hospital. She's scared and I understand why, I'm just trying to give her the room to deal with this however she feels is best for her.

"I don't know." She shook her head and glanced at the leg that was in a full cast from her thigh to her ankle. "I don't think that's a good idea."

"I'll push you." I stated. "We can get a wheel chair and go outside."

"I ummm." She looked down at her leg again. "I'm to tired."

"Okay." I nodded not wanting to push her too much. "How about a movie then?"

"Sure whatever." She adjusted her good arm around my waist and leaning her head back against the pillow.

I could see out of the corner of my eye Y/N trying to move the fingers of her broken hand. She can't move them very much and the doctors are afraid she might not get full function back. I heard a small groan as she let her hand flop down on the bed beside her.

"I don't know what to pick." I stated as I continued scrolling, hoping to distract her. "You choose."

"I don't care Lauren." She snapped just as the door was opened and in walked Dinah and Camila.

"Okay you need to hear this one." Camila stated as she plopped down in one of the chairs in the room.

"It's real good." Dinah agreed and Y/N's mood seemed to lighten up a bit.

"I'm gonna go get something to eat." I stated standing up deciding to give ER some breathing room.
--------------------------
Your POV

Lauren's been gone an awfully long time. I shouldn't have snapped at her like that, she's just trying to help me. I was just annoyed with myself, that I can't get my body to work the way I want it to.

"So yeah," Camila continued. "I'm pretty pissed."

"We told you this would happen years ago." Dinah stated throwing her hands up annoyed causing me to laugh.

"She's right." I agreed giving Camila a knowing look. "Everyone's told you over and over again."

"TMZ should not be allowed to run that!" She argued. "It's not fair."

"You wanted in with Taylor's squad..." Dinah laughed. "Now you gotta deal with the consequences."

"Okay but are you really that upset about a stupid picture?" I asked amused. "It's not like it's a nude or anything?"