Chapter 7

Your POV

"Ryan can you please sit down!" I yelled causing the young boy to laugh as he continued running around the kitchen.

"No!" He shot back before taking off into the living room.

I laughed to myself as I picked Mason up out of his highchair and placed him on my hip and put his bowl in the sink. Walking back over to the island I put the milk back in the fridge before walking to the living room.

"What happened to your brother?" I asked the boy in my arms, noticing the small feet behind the curtain. "I'll never find him." I poked the boys belly causing him to laugh.

"Find me!" The oldest one whisper yelled from behind the curtain.

I smiled walking over to look behind the couch, knowing he wasn't there I shook my head and heard a small giggle. I opened the closet and looked in there as well.

"Mason, I think we lost Ryan." I stated as the younger one pointed toward the window. "Wait, do you know where he is?"

I slowly walked toward the window and pulled the curtain across revealing the small blonde boy. He giggled before running around me a plopping himself down on the couch.

"You couldn't find me." He sang as he stood up.

"You're a very good hider." I laughed as he started jumping on the couch.

"Can we play tag?" He asked as I put his brother down to play with his toys.

"I don't think so buddy." I answered. "It's to dark outside and I don't think your mom would be very happy if we broke something."

"But dad lets us play." He whined and I shook my head.

"How about we...." I looked around the room trying to find something to do. "Play with your guitar."

"That's boring." He pouted. "I'm not good at it." He added jumping up but landing on his butt and crossing his arms.

"I can show you." I stated picking it up.

"Where's aunt Lauren?" He asked pouting again. "She's more fun."

"Well then." I was a little surprised but I knew it was true. "Do you want to call her?"

"CAN WE!" He yelled excited again.

"Sure." I laughed. "Just let me get my phone."

The young boy cheered as I walked to the kitchen to grab my phone of the counter. I quickly texted Lauren to make she was available before walking back out and picking Mason back up before sitting next to his brother on the couch.

FaceTime: Lauren Jauregui

"Hey guys!" Lauren answered with a smile as she seemed to be sitting on a couch.

"Auntie Lauren!" Ryan cheered causing my fiancée to laugh.

"Hey babe." I smiled as Mason was trying to touch the screen with his little hands.

"Lo." He mumbled and I looked at him.

"What?" I smiled causing Lauren to grow confused. "Did he just say Lo."

"He can say something's." Ryan stated. "He knows everyone's names."

"Lo." The younger one repeated causing a big smile to form on Lauren's face.

"Hi Mason." She waved at the camera and the little boy smiled touching my phone screen.

"Lauren, can you make Y/N play tag with me." Ryan asked.