Chapter 36

Your POV

"Look who just walked in..." Kylie groaned looking toward the doors of the club we were in. "What a dick."

"Great." Kendall groaned glancing in that direction before covering her face with her hand.

"Who's that?" I asked glancing between the two girls before taking a sip of my drink. Kendall glanced at me confused.

"You really don't pay attention to celebrity gossip?" She asked looking at me now, I shook my head and she continued. "That's my ex boyfriend, he plays basketball."

"Wait is he the dude from Philly? Uhhh Simmons maybe." I asked looking at her as she was confused again. "I watch basketball Ken, the guy looks familiar."

"Yeah that's him." She confirmed as I looked at him again, he seemed to notice us and a smirk formed on his lips.

"I hope he doesn't come over here." Kendall groaned looking toward Kylie who was now watching the tall guy.

"Why did you guys break up?" I asked looking between the two girls again.

"Because he's an abusive, cheating, piece of shit." Kylie answered as Kendall opened her mouth to speak.

"He wasn't a good guy." She shrugged. "It's not a big deal. It's been a while."

"Abusive?" I questioned as I looked toward Kendall. "What does that mean?"

"It doesn't matter." She answered as the guy was now walking this way.

"Kendall, Kylie." He greeted as he and a couple other guys walked our way. "How are you girls?" He asked as he squeezed in next to Kendall.

"Fine." Kendall responded taking a sip from her drink. "Better when you weren't here."

"That's no way to treat and old friend." He stated looking at me for a second before continuing. "You used to be so sweet." He reached up and pinched her cheek causing me to clinch my fists under the table.

"What to you want Ben?" Kylie asked. "We were in the middle of something."

"Just wanted to hang like old times." He smirked as he took a drink from his beer. "We used to have so much fun."

The next hour was long and awkward. Ben and his friends stayed around, buying everyone drinks and just being assholes. Kendall was obviously uncomfortable as I could see he was trying to get close to her. He would put his hand on her leg and she would brush it way causing him to get irritated. I don't know why he thought he could just come over and she would just be okay with it.

As it got later, Kendall seemed to get more and more uncomfortable, he was trying harder and harder to get a feel of her. Soon he excused himself to the washroom and the other guys followed leaving me, Kendall and Kylie alone for the first time in hours.

"Can we leave?" Kendall asked standing up and grabbing her coat. "While he's gone."

"Yeah." I nodded standing up and following her in putting in my jacket.

"He's such as ass." Kylie stated. "He was literally trying to feel you up the whole night."

"It made me really uncomfortable." She agreed as we began walking.

Kylie started to lead us toward the exit as I let Kendall go head and followed her. We were walking out the door when someone grabbed the brunette in front of me by the arm and yanked her back. She was startled as she was now inches away from the basketball player.

"Where do you think your going?" He asked smirking.

"Home." She stated shaking a little. I was getting angry now as I could the tight grin he had on her arm.