Chapter 29

Your POV

I didn't sleep last night, not even for a second. I kept thinking about Lauren and how she wasn't lying next to me. She still hasn't texted me back, or returned any phone calls. Camila texted me to tell me that Lauren was there and other than that she won't even text me back at this point.

It's now eight o'clock in the morning and I'm still staring at the ceiling, in the same position I was last night. I rolled over to pick up my phone, I had a couple texts but none of them from Lauren. I thought I'd send one last message, if she doesn't respond I'll leave her alone.

Me: Can we please talk?

I hit send and decided to get up and get a shower. I walked into our bathroom and turned on the shower, taking off my clothes and climbing in. I took my time letting the water hit my skin, relaxing me a little. I looked down at the scars I had on my stomach and sides.

My mind drifted back to Lauren and how even though I didn't know her back then, and she had no clue who I was, she still helped me get through some of the hardest times of my life, the car accident and losing my parents. Even after I met her, she picked up the pieces of me that were broken and put them back together. I can't just let her walk away now, not after everything we've been through together.

I got out of the shower and dried myself off, I pulled on some clothes and walked back into the room as I towel dried my hair. I picked up my phone and checked for anything from Lauren, still nothing. Feeling my heart break a little I looked at the picture of us on the side of bed. We looked so happy in photo, Lauren on my back as she kissed my cheek. I want those times back.

A thought quickly crossed my mind, what if I just went to Camila's, I mean I know Lauren's there. I could just try and see if she will talk to me. I'll pick up some of her favourite flowers on the way. Maybe she'll even look at me.
-----------
Lauren's POV

"Camila, leave me alone." I whined pulling the blankets up over my head.

"Look, I need you to get up." She pleaded. "You have a visitor."

"Who is it?" I questioned giving her a look. "I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone."

"It's Y/N." My best friend stated.

"I definitely don't want to talk to her right now." I stated sitting up. "Get rid of her."

"All I can do is try." The brunette shrugged. "And I have been, for the last half hour."

"What?" I asked.

"She's in the kitchen." She answered. "The girl will not leave, not until she gets to talk to you."

"Tell her I don't want to talk to her." I responded.

"I'm leaving." She said turning around. "You can either go talk to her, or stay in here until I get home."

"Where are you going?" I asked confused. "You can't just leave me here with her."

"Lauren, she is your fiancée, not some axe murder. You need to talk to her at some point." Camila argued. "I have a recording session in like ten minutes, I'm already going to be late. I don't have time to play therapist."

"Fine." I groaned. "Just go, I'll handle it."

"Just be careful." The young brunette stated pulling on her jacket as I stood up. "You don't wanna set her off and make things worse, but you also don't want to jeopardize yourself either."