Chapter 33

Your POV

Y/N: Lauren please.

I was still sat in bed looking at the texts in my phone. I scrolled up a little ways and couldn't help but look at all of the old messages from when we were still together. All of the I love you's and I miss you's playing over and over again in my head until I scrolled back down to all of the I'm done's and I'm sorry's. My heart breaking a little as I read everything for the second time, almost making me angry.

I didn't hear anything until I felt a soft hand on the side of my face. I looked up to see Maia holding a cup of coffee in one hand as she looked at me with worry in her eyes. I reached up and wiped away the tears that I didn't know were falling.

"What happened?" She asked sitting down on the bed next to me.

"Nothing." I shook my head as she handed me the coffee. "Apparently some paps caught us leaving the club last night and now Lauren's mad."

"Why's she mad?" The brunette asked looking at me.

"Because she thinks I'm hooking up with her friends." I answered. "I mean you said you guys hardly talk anymore, right?"

"I mean the last time we spoke was over a year ago now." She stated. "I think it was some New Years party or something."

"Why is she mad then?" I asked. "I mean she dumped me."

"She's jealous." Maia states. "It doesn't matter who does the breaking up, everyone hurts in these situations."

I nodded understanding what she was saying as I took a sip from the coffee cup. But that didn't stop me from feeling angry that she would dump me and still get mad that I was seeing someone, even if that wasn't true. We kissed that was it and also none of her business.

"Are you okay?" She asked, I could feel her looking at me weird. "I could talk to Lauren."

"Honestly," I stated looking up at her. "That's probably not the best idea. She'll probably get mad at you too."

"It's not like we were ever best friends." She stated. "I wouldn't have left with you."

"I know. It's just that I don't like knowing that she hates me." I responded.

"I get that." She nodded and it was quiet for a while.

"I should probably get home." I stated standing up. "Thank you for everything."

"You don't have to go?" She questioned. "I mean I was going to make some breakfast."

"I ummm have to be at the studio in an hour." I lied. "But I'll take you up on that breakfast another time." I smiled.

"Okay," She sighed. "Text me later, maybe we can hang out?" She asked as I pulled on my jacket.

"We'll see." I responded. "Thank you again."

"No problem." She smiled standing up as well. "I'll walk you out."

We walked out of her bedroom and down over the stairs as she lead me to the door we came through last night. I texted my driver while we were upstairs and could see him pulling into the driveway as we reached the door.

"I'll text you tonight." I smiled leaning in to kiss her cheek.

"Okay." She blushed a little as I opened the door.
—————————
Lauren's POV

After a couple hours of writing and recording in the studio with my producers, we decided to call it a day. After staying a couple extra hours, I was packing my stuff up from around the room when the door opened. I turned around to find Luke looking at me with a smile on his face.