Case 084: Capturing the Culprit 👮

Important Note: No Spoiler!

                              "The Culprit"

ALEJANDRO
"With all our strength! With all our heart, leave your fears behind replace it with courage and bravery. Until this crimes ends. Let's fight with all our hearts! Freedom for Capitol!" Chief Asaytuno said in a loud voice as he passed instructions with them. "Did I pass my instructions clear? Bring him dead or alive!" Chief Asaytuno continued with a full of determination in his voice. He waved his hand dismissively giving them signal to get in the car.

He was about to get in the car when he saw Alexis came towards Chief Asaytuno's direction. The childish detective asking for the Chief permission, to let her go with them.

"Chief promise...hindi po ako mangugulo. Alam kong hindi ako pulis, hindi rin ako official member ng SCBI but I want to go with you po. Tulad niyong lahat may kasalanan din sa akin si RDV, I want to see him, with my own two eyes when he pay for his crime."

Chief Asaytuno let out a surrendering sigh. "Okay, just make sure na hindi ka gagawa ng kahit anong bagay na makakagulo sa operasyon."

Alexis smiled widely, it already reaches her eyes. She was full of gleam. She seems so happy.

"Inspector Garcia, ikaw nang bahala sa detective na 'to. I know you can handle her," the Chief said. He honestly don't want to get that as a compliment.

"Alejandro..." she called him and went on his direction.

He threw a danger looks and Alexis gave deathly glare in return. If looks could kill she's dead by now. "Bakit ba ang hilig mong sumama? At bigla ka na lang din sumusulpot sa kung saan!" Katulad na lang ng pagsulpot nito sa warehouse kung saan nila natugis si General Lambert. At hindi lang sa warehouse dahil maraming beses na rin itong sumulpot sa gitna ng operasyon.

"Gusto ko lang tumulong. Isa pa, gusto ko makita kung paano siya mapabagsak," her tone changed from casual to serious. Ngayon lang niya nakitang ganoong kaseryoso ang dalaga.

"Just don't make any move that might ruin the..." Alejandro replied with a decisive tone.

"In-english mo lang 'yong sinabi ni Chief eh!"she cut his words short.

Hindi na siya nakipagtalo dito at sumakay sa unahang police patrol. Pumuwesto siya sa driver seat, he wants to make sure that they will reach their destination as soon as possible. Hindi na siya nagulat nang sumakay ang dalaga sa police patrol kung nasaan siya. He was still thankful that she don't sit beside him. Si Ivan ang tumabi sa kanya sa front seat. Once they all settled, he started the engine and drove away.

He drive in a full speed. He's overtaking other vehicles. His movement is so fast, making a quick turns from left and right not minding the cars in front of him.

They reached the destination in less than an hour. Malapit lang naman ang Capitol White Palace sa headquarters nila.

"Dito sa white palace?" Ivan asked. "Narito si RDV, I mean 'yong Isa sa mga RDV!"

Nahuli na nila ang "R" sa RDV which is General Richard Lambert. His soul is probably burning in hell at this moment. Bagay na nararapat lang dito. Now they're searching for the "D" of RDV, the second culprit.

"Are you really stupid Ivan?" Kath replied with a smirk on her face. "General Lambert left the clue and he was pertaining to the President."

"President?" Ivan asked unbelievably. "Si Mr. President ang isa sa RDV?"

"Don't you get the General's clue Ivan? Really... you don't get it?"

"Eh ano bang clue d'on? tumingin lang siya sa nakaparadang sasakyan and formed his hand like this!" Ivan answered forming his pointing finger to number 1 sign.