Case 031: Attempted Rape 👮

"Anomaly"

ALEXIS
They were reviewing all the CCTV footages around the area when she received a phone call from her Master telling her to go back to their office. She have no idea what was all about but decided to follow her Master instructions.

"Alexis, sasama ako."

"No, maiwan ka dito. Magtataka sila kapag pati ikaw nawala."

Lorrea was missing, but the old saying says; "The shows must go on" and as a one of the candidates, Patricia need to stay until the show was finished.

"Sasamahan naman kita Pat," ani Niel ngunit nakatanggap lang ito ng irap sa dalaga.

Alexis bid goodbye to Patricia and go back to their office with Kath. Nang makarating sa Philospy ay iniwan niya sa labas si Kath at pumasok sa loob ng opisina ni Master George.

"N'andito ka na pala Alexis?"

"Master George," tipid na ngiti ang binigay niya rito.

Mula kay Master George binaling ang paningin niya sa isang lalaki sa harap nito. The guy wearing a bennie.

"He's wearing a mask ang a bennie," naalala niyang sabi ni Pat.

"Alexis this is Mr. Yul, Mr. Yul this is my trained detective si Detective Ex, and she will handle your case."

"Ano bang sa'tin Mr. Yul?"

"Lorrea Salonga, isa sa kandidata ng Mutya ng Capitol, we need to escort her to Mayor Regalado's resthouse before 7:pm."

The high profile criminals came to them to clean their mess, but they don't know behind their back, kumikilos sila at sila mismo ang nagsusuplong sa mga ito sa nga alagad ng batas. That's the secret of their organization.

"Nakuha mo naman siguro Detective Ex, ang ibig niyang sabihin? Kailangan nating maunahan mga ang nga pulis."

"Yes Master!" aniya. "Nasaan po 'yong babae?"

"I left her in my car."

She smiled to the man in form of her who's not having an idea what mess he created.

ALEJANDRO
His boredom interrupted by a ringing telephone beside him. He received text message from Alexis telling him to meet her at the pageant.

He furrowed his brows asking himself what would the detective need from him.

The phone rung again and this time it was SPO3 Ty calling him.

"Hello?"

"Inspector,"

"Any update?"

"Inspector confirmed, meron ngang krimen dito sa pageant, one of the candidates found missing."

"Is Detective Mendoza there?"

"Yes, Inspector."

The detective was also working on the case that's explain why she contacted him.

"Did you review all the CCTV footages?"

"Yes, Inspector."

"Did you found any possible suspect?"
"According to Patricia, she saw a man wearing a mask and a beanie."

"Sige pupunta na lang ako d'yan. Update me every 10 minutes."

"Copy that, Inspector."

He put down the phone and pick his jacket. And he hurriedly storming out off his office.