Case 002: 1st Task 👮

"Different Deductions"

ALEXIS
She's currently working at the RDV night bar as a bartender, but no one knows that she's an undercover agent. She was a former police officer, and currently working for a secret organization. They're all seeking for justice that's why the organization was established. She lost her badge that is why she grabbed the chance when she was offered to become an agent.

RDV Bar is not open for female employees. Thanks to the power of prosthetic makeup matched with her acting superb skills that she acquired while training to be a secret agent, nakapasok siya sa bar without any suspicions.

Gumagamit na siya ng fake identity noon pa man kaya hindi na siya nahirapan. She's staying there for two weeks. Sa loob ng dalawang linggong iyon ay wala siyang ginawa kundi magmasid at mag-imbestiga. She found out that the karaoke bar is just their front, when the night falls, this bar will turn into a marketplace where a lot of transactions are made, from selling flesh to offering various kinds of drugs.

She gathered information and she found out that the notorious criminal—the number 1 in SCBI most wanted list— was also the owner of the RDV Videoke Bar. 

Tonight, she met a guy who has a same agenda as her, ang kaibahan nga lang pulis ito habang siya ay isang nagtatagong detective. They have the same mission at iyon ay ang mahuli ang may-ari ng club. Nagtulungan sila but unluckily, they both failed. Raymond de Vega's men are very well trained assassins. Her five years in service was no compare to their skills. 

"Babae ka?" she snapped back to reality and looked at Alejandro who's now she almost forget seating in front of her. His brows were furrowed and looked intently to her. Akala niya ay alam na nitong babae siya pero 'di pala.

"Oo nga, hindi lang halata," sagot niya at mahinang tumawa. 

He knotted his head. Tila ba nag-iisip ito habang matamang nakatitig sa kanya. She's starting to get uncomfortable with his stare. Buti na lang ay 'di naman nagtagal ay nagsalita ulit ito. "You said earlier that you're a former police officer." He gulped. "Do you mind if I ask why do you left the service?" 

"It's a dying wish of my late mother," she answered half truth, totoong huling hiling iyon ng nanay niya bago ito pumanaw pero hindi naman niya sinunod ang hiling na iyon at nagpatuloy sa serbisyo. Ito lang ang sinagot niya sa binata dahil ayaw niya nang humaba pa ang usapan.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring up the topic."

She cleared her throat. "Okay lang, matagal naman na 'yon. So anong plano mo pala?" 

"Wait... why are you still here?" bumalik sa pagiging masungit ang tono ng boses nito.

She noticed that he's an expressionless man kanina nga ay may naghuhubad na sa harap nito ay 'di man lang natinag. He's a man of authority. Even though she just met him, she can say that he's brave and dignified man. And it amazes her. Minsan lang siya makakita ng lalaking kagaya nito.

"Wala lang, I just felt that it's my responsibility na hatirin ka dito," she answered.

Responsibility? How come the word came to the picture? But she's just have the feeling that she should let him to be alone at this moment. Alam niyang sinisisi nito ang sarili at alam rin niyang kailangan nito ng kausap. 

"Okay," he said. "But if you don't have anything to do here, you may leave," he answered motioning her to leave.

"Antaray ni lolo!" She smiled with her thought. 

"What's funny?" 

"Wala sabi ko nga aalis na 'ko." She was about to turn her back on him when she remember something. She should at least give him a word of encouragement before she leave. "By the way don't upset yourself too much." Ngumiti siya ng bahagya bago nagpatuloy magsalita. "You did a great job."Pagkatapos ay tuluyan na siyang lumabas ng presinto.