Case 018: Local Election 👮

A/NBecause we took the 212th place in What's Hot under Mystery/Thriller Category here's an update. Thank you po sa mga nagbabasa.

                                "Trouble"

ALEJANDRO
The dream of the previous night still haunts his mind. Maybe there was a reason he was dreaming of that. Perhaps his bereaved father wanted to convey something.

Out of curiosity and desire to know the whole story of what happened to his father, he went to the chief's office. There were things he wanted to know. To find evidence to save at least his father's name that was tarnished without him being the culprit.

There was a huge shelf on the back of the desk. He scanned the files and record one by one. Only to find out that there was no records about the case ten years ago.

He stopped when he heard a cracking sounds at the doorway, a sign that someone barged in. He looked around and didn't surprise when he saw his Chief walking towards his direction.

"Chief, can I ask you something?"

"Of course, Garcia, what it is?"

"Why was there's no records about a drug related case happened ten years ago?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I'm just curious Chief, when I checked the shelf of the old cases. I saw all the records, even the cases happened 15-20 years ago, but I couldn't find any records that was happened ten years ago."

"All the drug related cases happened ten years ago was transferred to the GENERALS,"

Usually, the kind of cases that need to be transfer to the GENERALS' office was serious cases, like terrorism, drug syndicate cases and drug cases involving foreigners. But why does the cases happened ten years ago transfered to the GENERALS?

"I guess it was a very serious case, Chief?"

"Yes, ten years ago there was a factory— a drug syndicate factory was raid. Fortunately, nahuli naman ang may-ari ng factory but his underlings and some member of the upper hierarchy are still free and alive. Up until now, the GENERALS believe that they're still lurking around the Capitol. According to the investigation team at that time, some of them are high ranking officials that now are still in service. That's too serious case for us to handle that's why it transfered to the GENERALS' office."

"I see Chief."

"Do you have anything to ask?"

"No Chief, na-curious lang po ako.  I'll go ahead Chief pasensya na sa abala."

The chief just nodded and he bowed to pay his respects. His Chief turn his back on him stepping out the door of the office. But before he could finally get out, the chief called his attention.

"It's okay to be curious Garcia, but don't dig your own grave,"

"Don't worry Chief," his short answer, but deep inside he really want to dig deeper. He really want to uncover the truth and clear the name of his father who has been accused as a leader of the drug syndicate.

ALEXIS
Politicians are already at the height of their campaign for next month's elections. As a bodyguard of a politician, she don't have a choice to join the restless people.

"Bukas iikutin ng team ang buong district two for our campaign of course you have to be here to guard me but remember---"

"Keep distance on me," she cut him off. He don't have to remind her that.

Kabisado na niya ang golden rule nito. Having her service was against with Jm's will, his father was the one who insisted this.

"Alam ko na 'yan JM kabisado 'ko na 'yan!" she already used to their first name basis, JM is the one who initiated it. He seems nice at hindi naman pala tulad ng ibang politiko.