Case 028: Murder or Suicide? (Part 2)👮

"The Killer"

ALEJANDRO
All the three suspects has an alibi and he get a clearer picture who's the culprit. 

"Inspector the delivery boy has arrived, papasukin na ba namin s'ya?" tanong ni Kath at bahagyang sumilip sa pinto ng interrogation room.

The delivery boy was the fourth suspect at ito na lang ang hindi niya pa nakakausap.
"Sige papasukin mo na," sagot niya at binaba ang report hawak.

The early twenties looking man came in and sit in front of him. May isang bagay agad siyang napansin sa pagpasok nito ngunit isinawalang bahala niya muna ito dahil marami siyang nakahilerang tanong dito.

"How do the pizza parlor tie their pizza ribbon?"

"Ahm...sorry inspector, but your question seems irrelevant to the murder case?"

"Murder? how can you possibly sure that it was a murder?" he challenge the man in front of him.

"Iyon po ang narinig 'kong balita."

"So, you heard the news that there was a man found hanging on the ceiling?"

"Yes po,"

"But you say it's murder. Hindi ba dapat isipin mo suicide since naka-hang siya?"

"I also heard po kasi na murder disguise as suicide daw po."

He shrugged his shoulder. "Back to the topic, how do the pizza parlor tied up their pizza?"

The man in front of him find the Inspector question weird but he answer it anyway. "Ahm... tulad din po sa iba, we use straw hut and tied the pizza horizontal and vertical. We use two straw po."

"Okay, but the box of pizza found on the victim's office was tied in a different way."

"Paano pong naiba?"

Ipinakita niya ang picture ng pizza sa lalaki. The photo was taken by Alexis nang utusan niya ito kanina. Good thing Alexis has a good eye in photography, she captured the picture very clear.

Usually pizza parlor's tied up the box of their pizza twice, horizontal and vertical and their make it look like a ribbon. But this one was tied four times, horizontal, vertical and two diagonals crossed. The tie of it more looks like a cake because instead of ribbon, ang pagkakatali noon ay pabulaklak.

"Who tied up the box of pizza you delivered at the victim's office, do you tied it yourself?"

"Ahm opo!" may pagmamalaki sa boses nito. The way he tied up his pizza was really amazing and eye catcher. The delivery boy has a good skills in tying things. "I want to look our pizza unique po from others eh, so iyon po ako mismo ang nagtatali ng mga dinideliver ko sa paraang gusto ko."

"I see, when you delivered the pizza at the victim's office, did you find something strange?"

"Wala naman po...." huminto ito at tila nag-isip. "Bukod po sa basag ng flower vase wala naman po akong napansin."

"Sa biktima, may napansin ka ba?"

"He look pissed po and he seems came from an arguing or discussion po or something."

"Bukod doon may iba ka pa bang napansin?"

The delivery boy crossed his arms around his chest. Tila nag-isip, mayamaya ay lumiwanag ang mukha nito na tila may naalala. "His hand was shaking po when he sign the receipt."

"Then?"

"Wala naman na po,"

"According to the footage, ikaw ang huling lumabas ng silid bago natagpuan ng janitor ang bangkay ng biktima?"