Case 058: Serial Killing 👮

"Bait"

ALEXIS
She was on the bathroom taking her bath when she heard her friend, Ena shouting outside. She hurriedly finish her bath and got out from the bathroom. She searched for Ena and saw her friend on her bed. Her hair was messy and her eyes we're already swollen.

She joined her in bed and asked. "What happened?"

"OMG!" Ena blurted out.

"Ena what happened?" she repeat the question for a second time. Ena looked at her, worries were written in her face. Her hands were shaking and lips are trembling.

"Anong nangyari, tell me?" tanong niya at hinimas ang likod nito.

Ena handed her phone to her. Quizzically she look at the phone and turn back her gaze to Ena.

"I have a creepy stalker!" Ena mumbled in between sobbing.

She look closer to the phone.
'ENA'S ADMIRER' that was the name of the fb page written in a bold letter.

"Natatakot ako Alexis, ang creepy niya. Alexis please help me!" Ena's voice cracked.

She leaned her head on her shoulder as she trying to comfort her. This is the first time that Ena ask a favor from her. Lagi ito ang tumutulong sa kanya. Simula pa noong mga bata sila ay lagi itong nakaalalay sa kanya. Nang malaman nga nitong nawala siya sa noon niya at agad siya nitong hinanap at natagpuan nga siya sa pangangalaga ni Master George. Since then, they live together, para raw mapanatag ito na nasa ayos na kalagayan siya.

"May kakilala ka bang pwedeng gumawa nito?"

"Wala I have no idea," Ena answered and shook her head. "Hindi ko nga alam na may nagkakagusto sa'kin. Impossible namang si Luis dahil nga pinagpalit na niya ako sa iba."

Ang Luis na tinutukoy nito ay ang ex-boyfriend nito. It took months until Ena was finally recover from the heartbreak Luis was given to her. Naalala niya pa na lagi niya itong pinapatahan, naubos ang savings niya kalilibre dito mapasaya niya lang ang kaibigan. She's willing to do everything to protect her love ones.

"Sleep for now Ena, gagawa ako ng paraan para malaman kung sino 'yan!" she assured her friend. She meant what she said. Hindi siya titigil hanggat hindi nalalaman kung sino ang stalker nito.

"Alexis...'wag mo kong iiwan ha?" 

She nodded and assist Ena to lie on her bed.

She fall hard to sleep on that night, thinking on how she can do to unravel who's behind this stalking case.

ALEJANDRO
The city police currently investigating the serial killing around the Cpitol. Most of the victims are college students. It started a month ago, four cases was already reported to their office. Base on the pattern, they conclude that these cases more than likely share the same culprit.

The students found on their school's comfort room. They speculated that all the victim was raped before killed.

"Make a table of comparison, alamin n'yo kung anong pagkakapareho ng mga biktima_" utos niya sa mga kasama at agad namang tumalima ang mga ito.

Naghintay siya sandali habang matiim na nanood sa mga kasama.

"Aly Herrera, Bea Alfonso, Coa  Gutierrez, Dia Fernando," Niel said and taped the paper—where he write the table comparison—on the bulletin board "They're all 4th year college student from different universities. Herrera's from St. Mary University  Alfonso's from St. Claire, Gutierrez from Moriarty College and Fernando's from Pamantasan ng lungsod ng Ibarra."