Case 013: PhiloSpy 👮

"Detective Ex"

ALEXIS
"Si Bryan, Si Bryan Rodrigo ang nag utos sa akin at pumatay kay Troy."

Alfred sighed exhaustedly and wiped his tears. "I was walking on the hallway when I saw them. Base on their facial expressions, I know that they're arguing. I went to their direction and tried to stop them. Pero pareho silang maiinit ang ulo, hanggang sa 'di ko namalayaan na ako na ang binalingan ni Troy. Sabi niya 'wag daw akong mangialam. Because I have a secret anger to him, I couldn't control myself and I kicked him, causing him to be sent on the ground. I was still not satisfied and I strangled him, there he grabbed my ID and he tried to strangle me using my ID lace.

Patuloy ito sa pagkukwento habang nakikinig naman sila.

"But Bryan came to help me to get out from Troy's grip. Bryan approached him and punched him, he fell down the stairs. We immediately went down...." Alfred paused to breath. He even gulped many times."But Troy was unconscious. He wasn't moving and seemed lifeless. Fearing that someone might see us, we worked together to take him to the old library, closest room to the stairs where he fell." Alfred hands shakes uncontrollably while saying those words.

" I didn't notice that my ballpen fell, and maybe Troy picked it up. With his remaining strength he wrote my LRN, that time was probably the time we were looking for a rope or a tie, so we didn't notice him. After the mess we made, we left him hanging on the ceiling, to make it look like a suicide. Ayaw ko naman gawin 'yon but Bryan suggested that."  Alfred was shaking and hesitant but the will to save Cecille makes him speak up.

Alejandro orchestrated his hand on the air as he give signals to his underlings to handcuff the suspect. Ivan went to their direction and held Alfred by the hand with handcuffs. He also told them to get ready to chase for the mastermind.

Noong gabing iyon ay nahuli rin nila si Bryan Rodrigo, but because the suspects are both minors, they turned over them to social welfare. But once they turned legal age, muling bubuksan ang kaso ng mga ito.
"Thank you for your cooperation Cecille," Alejandro said. At least this time he didn't make a mistake with the girl's name.

"Wala po 'yon gusto ko rin pong makatulong," sagot ng dalagita.

Does that mean Cecille knew everything and conspired with Alejandro? She was embarrassed. Why doesn't she think of that?

"Salamat Inspector, kahit paano natutuwa ako na nabigyan ng hustisya ang pagkamatay ng apo ko," ani aling Maring. Mugto pa rin ang mga mata nito pero kahit paano ay tumigil na sa pag-iyak.

She rubbed Aling Maring's back as she trying comfort her. She knew that this will never an easy thing for Troy's family but she knew, just like her, they will get through this. She believe they can.

They parted ways, umuwi na rin siya sa apartment niya. Another tiring day has passed. Every case she solved honestly don't gave her peace of mind nor feel victory. She felt another lost and another life's gone wasted. Specially with this case, dahil pare-parehong bata ang involved. Tunay nga ng dahil sa inggit at galit may mga nasisirang buhay.

Naghihinayang siya sa buhay ng mga bata lalo na kay Bryan, at his age he suppose to play, to study and enjoy his life pero nakapatay na ito. Troy, on the other hand, disappeared early without even fulfilling his dreams, same with Alfred who ruined his life due to jealousy and envious.

"Malalim na naman yata ang iniisip mo or sino ba ang iniisip mo?" may mapanudyong ngiti sa labi ni Ena.

She knew Ena's pertaining to Alejandro. Isa pa 'yong lalaking 'yon sa nakapagpapagulo ng isip niya.