Jungshook

Arrows of orange, red, and yellow shot through Jungkook's apartment.

Holy shit, we'd been up all night talking and laughing. Time had flown by. I was really happy that I had hung out there and gotten to know JK. He really was a great guy. He had a few quirks, but who doesn't, right?

I had promised him the truth, and time was running short. I would have to get my apartment unlocked, then take a nap before work.

"So about my vacuum. It's not really a vacuum."

"I know. What is a Love Doll?"

My face burned red. "How did you know it was a Love Doll?"

"I googled Älskar docka while you were in the bathroom. I thought you had forgotten your promise. Thank you for fulfilling it."

"You're welcome? A Love Doll is kind of like a friend."

"But we're friends now! You don't even need that!"

"Yes, JK, we are friends now, but that's not exactly what I meant..."

"OH! Is it a girl, so that you can do girltalk?"

"Uh...no. Plus you don't do girltalk, but that's beside the point. It's a male Love Doll."

"Ahhhh, I understand." I could tell by his face that he didn't.

"Ok. I'm going to tell you everything, but don't make a big deal out of it, ok?"

"I won't. I promise!"

I hoped he'd keep that promise. This was embarrassing enough as it was.

"So I have gotten to the point in my life where my career is really important to me and it takes up a good deal of my time. You know I have a weird schedule, so it isn't the easiest to go out and meet decent single men. I have had my share of blind dates, internet matches, and all too convenient 'accidental' run ins with friend's friends. I'm fed up. I was just kind of aimlessly searching on the internet when I found the LoveDoll website. I looked over everything, read reviews, and did some research. It sounded like the answer, so I crafted my perfect doll, and had him shipped to me. I was embarrassed and thought of this elaborate plan to get him upstairs, but obviously that didn't quite work out the way I'd planned. So here we are..."

I looked at JK. He was just sitting there, taking it all in I suppose. His eyes grew large and he leaned forward. "So...does it have the male appendage used for copulation?"