"That's for daddy," She said, a grin on her face. Grayson groaned, shaking his head. You laughed, grabbing the coffee Grayson had been making for himself. "Breakfast?" You heard Cam ask her dad.

"Daddy's gonna have coffee," He told her. You smiled, drinking his coffee. You heard them arguing. "But princess, the yellow stuff is the healthier part," You heard Grayson say. You raised your eyebrows, leaning against the counter.

"It's yucky!" She yelled. You smiled, walking out of the kitchen.

"Sometimes, healthy stuff tastes yucky," Grayson told her, as he fed her the yellow part of the egg. "But you still gotta eat it." Cameron frowned at him as she chewed the last bit of the egg.

"All done," She said, crawling down from the chair. For a guy his size, his daughter was so much tinier. "I'm brushing my teeth!" She said, going up the stairs, holding the pegs of the banister to help her up. You smiled, shaking your head.

"Really?" You asked Grayson, taking her bowl to wash. He rolled his eyes, following you in. "The yolk's not the healthy part, Dolan," You said with a laugh. Grayson rolled his eyes once again.

"She always makes me eat it," He complained. You laughed. You dried your hands, walking back out to the foyer.

"Ready?" You asked your four-year-old as she came down the stairs. She nodded, jumping off the last step. Grayson came out of the kitchen, holding up her brand new backpack.

"Here you go," Grayson said, crouching down to help her pull the bag on. She got it and you smiled at the way the bag seemed to swallow her tiny body.

"School, school, school!" She yelled. You smiled as Grayson scooped her up. "School!" She repeated.

"That's right," Grayson said, grabbing his keys, balancing Cameron in one arm and opening the front door with the other.

---

"Princess," Grayson sighed, picking her up. Looks like someone had gotten cold feet. "Princess, you've been talking about school for a whole week, what happened?" He asked as she cried into his shoulder.

"No!" She yelled, crying her eyes out. Her teacher smiled at you, clearly used to this. You looked around to see a few other children do the same thing. Picking up Cameron's bag from the pavement, you walked closer to them.

"You've gotta go in there, love," You said to her. She looked down at you from Grayson's shoulder, shaking her head. You frowned, reaching up to wipe her tears. She turned her head. "It's not scary, baby, don't worry," You told her. She shook her head, wailing once again.

"Cameron," Grayson said, rocking her back and forth. At least you weren't the only ones with this issue. Kids were running back to their parents' cars and away from school.

"I don't wanna go," She hiccupped out. You sighed as Grayson put her down. She ran to you this time. "Mommy!" She said, raising her arms. You put a hand over your stomach, knowing it wouldn't be a good idea to pick her p. She frowned as Grayson scooped her back up.

"Cameron, you have to go in," He told her. She shook her head, crying harder. The teacher motioned for the parents to come in too, and you sighed, "What if we come with you, hm? Would that be okay?" Grayson asked her. She shook her head, hiding her face in his neck. Grayson sighed.

"Cam," you called. She turned to face you, head on Grayson's shoulder. "Angel, what about when your little sister comes? You gotta be a big sister, right? You have to go to school and learn lots," You said softly. Cameron looked down at your stomach before looking back at you.

"Baby sister?" She asked. You nodded, rubbing your stomach. "Okay," She said. Grayson looked at you wide-eyed.

"You'll go?" He asked, reaching for her backpack that you were still holding. She nodded but proceeded to hold up a finger.

"You come too," She said. You sighed and nodded at her. Grayson swung her backpack over his shoulder and carried her into the school, one hand in yours.

The three of you entered the classroom, many kindergartners sitting next to their mums and dads on the carpet. The teacher smiled as you joined them, Grayson helping you down, and sitting next to you with Cameron in his lap.

"Look at all the toys," You whispered, pointing to the shelf in the room, full of toys. Cameron looked around nodding, a smile forming. You wiped the tears off of her face and she looked at the teacher. She was reading a book to the class, and Cameron leaned into Grayson and listened quietly. He squeezed your hand and you sat there with her.

And soon, parents began to leave as their child became okay. But you could tell by the way Cameron was still clutched onto Grayson's hand, that she wasn't ready for you to leave just yet. Until it was playtime.

Cameron walked over to the large blocks with Grayson right behind her. She picked one up and turned, another little kid coming over too. She watched him put the block on the floor. And then another on top of it. You sat back, still on the carpet, and watched her watch him. And soon, she placed her block on top of the forming pile. You smiled as she grinned at him, running to get more blocks.

"What's your name?" The kid asked her. She smiled at him, as Grayson watched, arms crossed, a grin on his face.

"My name's Cameron," She told him as his eyes widened. "You could call me Cam, if you'd like," She told him politely as she handed him another block. The boy's eyes widened.

"My name's Cameron too!" He exclaimed. Grayson turned to you and you raised your eyebrows. "You can be Cam so everyone doesn't get confused," He told her. Cameron nodded.

"Daddy, look," She said to him. Grayson smiled at her. "This is my friend Cameron!" She said. Grayson kneeled down.

"Hi Cameron, I'm Cam's dad," He said. Cameron waved at him and the two kids giggled. Grayson turned back to his daughter. "Is it okay if mommy and I go now?" He asked. She nodded.

"I'm going to play with my new friend!" She said as you slowly pushed yourself up. You waddled over and she hugged your leg to say goodbye. "I can't wait to tell Aunt Cam there's three people with the same name as!" She shouted. You put a finger to your lips and she giggled.

"We'll come back soon, okay?" You asked as Grayson kissed her cheek. She nodded and you waved bye one last time.

You and Grayson walked out of the school hand in hand, walking slowly so you could catch up. "She's growing up too fast," Grayson complained, walking to his car. You smiled.

"We can do it all over again with this one," You said, patting your large stomach. Grayson grinned.

"And maybe again and again?" He asked. You laughed as he helped you into the passenger seat, holding the door up for you and pushing the seat back.

"Maybe."  

*****

AN// ive been trying to get at least one imagine up for you guys a day, but its been so hard with school, ive got all these ideas but never have time to write them :( theres just been something bothering me these past few days that's been putting me down in the dumps and making it harder to write, and im really sorry. writing cheers me up and im trying to as much as i can. all your support means so so much to me you have no idea <3 i love you all so much, i hope youre doing well xx