And just as Chloe put the tray of bacon on the kitchen table, the front door opened. Her brothers were already up by this point, running around the family room. And the chaos only started as their cousins came in. "Smells good," Ethan said Jordyn on his hip.

"E!" Chloe yelled at the sight of her uncle. Ethan smiled, kneeling down, his one free arm out for her to run into. Ethan picked her up in his other arm and carried both girls to the kitchen to join his twin. "Daddy, E here!" Chloe shouted as Ethan put her back on the counter.

"I heard, princess," Grayson said, flipping the last pancake. "Yo," Grayson said, turning off the stove.

"Yo," Ethan replied, moving Jordyn to his other arm. "Where's y/n?" He asked, looking around.

"Sleeping," He replied. "Where's yours?" Grayson asked, referring to Ethan's wife.

"Sleeping," Ethan replied, pushing himself on the counter next to his niece, Jordyn comfortable in his lap. Grayson raised his eyebrows, and Ethan rolled his eyes. "She's fine, told her to call me if anything happened."

"She's pregnant, assclown, you don't leave a pregnant woman home alone," Grayson said, grabbing the maple syrup from her fridge.

"Mhmm, and how exactly was Nash born?" Ethan asked. Grayson rolled his eyes. "Y/N would've given birth on the couch if I hadn't heard her screaming," Ethan told him. Grayson laughed, shaking his head.

"Mama?" Chloe asked, at the sound of y/n's name. Grayson nodded as Ethan checked his phone.

"Gavin, he's gonna kill you," Ethan said, looking up to see his son, holding Grayson's favorite hammer. Grayson turned and sighed. "Told ya," Ethan said to his son before going back to his phone.

"Told you not to touch that, bud, you're gonna drop it on your foot," Grayson said, taking the hammer away from his nephew and putting it on top of the fridge. "We can finish your bookshelf in the afternoon, yeah?" Gavin nodded, sighing. Ethan was convinced he loved building just as much his uncle, and he really did.

"Can we paint it too?" Gavin asked, helping Grayson bring the stack of pancakes to the table. Grayson nodded.

"Sure, why not?" Grayson responded with a smile. Gavin's face lit up and he ran off. "Charlie's gotta girlfriend," Grayson said walking back to his brother. Ethan looked up, eyebrows raised.

"North gets a boyfriend, she's not leaving the house," Ethan said, jumping off the counter as Jordyn giggled. "You too, no boyfriend," Ethan said to her.

"Boy-fend?" Chloe asked as her dad scooped her up.

"Nope, you don't need one," Grayson said, strapping her into her highchair. "You need to put one here, if you guys are gonna come over every Saturday," Grayson said, referring to the highchair. Ethan shrugged.

"She can sit with me," He said, grabbing an orange from the fruit basket. "Want an orange?" He asked Jordyn.

"Food's ready, guys!" Grayson yelled to the house. Kids came running into the kitchen, grabbing a plate as they walked around the crowded table. "Tell me if you guys want anything else, cereals in the cabinet," He said, walking back into the kitchen.

"Thanks Uncle Gray," North said, pulling a couple of pancakes onto her plate. She watched Grayson put the pitcher of milk on the counter before raising her eyebrows. "Dad," She said, before walking out of the kitchen. Ethan looked up from the orange he was peeling and frowned.

"Grayson," He said. Jordyn giggled and Grayson rolled his eyes. "We don't fuck with that dairy, right princess?" Ethan asked his daughter. Grayson rolled his eyes.