32.

Margaret King
The evening with Taron had been nothing but amazing.
We talked and talked, freely and happily, with no worry for once in our relationship.
He was so handsome and so lovely I knew that I wanted him so badly. Everything in me wanted him.
The way his hand slipped into mine so gently, the way it felt holding mine was just everything I had ever wanted.

As I got dressed, I purposefully got dressed in front of the window as I saw his lights were on and his curtains were open. As I saw him stand at the window I made my movements slow and sensual, knowing he was watching. I smirked at him as I stood in my underwear before walking back behind the curtains, and into bed.

I felt odd as I laid in my bed that night.
Something didn't feel right to me.
I felt something dark inside me and it kept me awake.
I couldn't put my finger on what I was feeling. But it was there.
Something wasn't right.

The paranoia took over me and I threw the covers off of me and threw an oversized jumper over my underwear.
I put on some socks and left my room, making sure to lock the windows and the door.
I shuffled along quickly to Taron's room.
I knocked.
I waited.
A sense of nervousness ran over me.
I knocked again.
"Maggie? What are you doing it's like one in the morning" Taron said.
His hair was disheveled, he only had boxers on and his voice was groggy.
"I couldn't sleep. I-i felt strange" I sighed and Taron pulled me into his room, locking the door behind me.
"What's going on?" He asked as we sat down on the bed.
"I don't know. I just felt a sense of paranoia. As if I shouldn't leave you again" I sighed and he wrapped an arm around me.
"Mike isn't here"
"He might be. Hell, he could be watching us right now. I'm scared. And I never get scared." I sighed putting my head in my hands.
"Hey hey don't be scared. Stay in here tonight" Taron said and I nodded.

He pulled back the covers and I shrugged off my hoodie.
I blushed as I stood there in my underwear and he cleared his throat before turning and getting into the bed.
I followed and laid next to him, only our hands touching.
"I don't know how I'm going to get over this" I sighed covering my face with my hands. "I'm just so scared for you"
"Move in with me"
"Wait What?!"

Taron Mills
I knew I had surprised her.
I had surprised myself.
I didn't really think about the logistics, I just wanted her to feel safe.
"Taron?" She asked and I had to think quickly.
"Well, you could just sleep in here with me, or we could talk to the university about sharing a larger room due to the circumstances. I'm sure they would understand"
I shrugged and she rolled over to face me.
I couldn't think about anything other than how beautiful she was.
"Taron this is a big deal. Even suggesting that is a big deal." She sighed and I kissed her cold nose quickly.
"Well it's the only way to keep you comfortable. I'm up for it. It would be nice to have company at night. Completely innocent of course" I said and she smiled.
Positive.
"Then I'll just sleep in here. Or we can take turns. So tomorrow you stay in my room"

There was a silence.
The thoughts of her in her underwear at the window slipped into my mind.
"I didn't appreciate your teasing tonight in front of the window." I smirked and she giggled.
"What? You didn't like my little show?" She smirked and I cleared my throat as the mental images started to take affect on my body and my mind.
"Oh god I loved it. I just wished I was there with you when you did it" I grinned and she bit her bottom lip.
I ran my hand up her bare leg and under her large jumper to her waist, making her jump.
I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to kiss her so badly, and as I saw her gaze flicker to my lips it was the motivation I needed.
I moved my head down to hers and pushed our lips together. She kissed me back and it sent a rush of pleasure through me. The kiss sent my mind racing and wandering.
"Don't get any ideas" she whispered through the dark.
"I've already got some ideas" I whispered to her.
"Taron"
"I know I know. I wouldn't do anything without you wanting to" I smiled and she smiled back st me.
Even in the dark I could see her eyes sparkle.

I had to ask her.
I wanted to ask her more than anything.
But the fear of rejection held me back.
"Something is on your mind. I can see it" she said as she snuggled into me. I wrapped my arms around her and took a deep breath.
"I just want you to know that I care about you so much. If anything happened to you I wouldn't know what to do. I know I royally fucked up and I will never forgive myself for it. But you can't understand how much I want you Maggie. You're all I want. And I just wanted to know if you would want to be my girlfriend again?" I asked.
No response.
I gently looked down and saw her eyes had fluttered closed and her breathing had become heavy and regular.
She hadn't heard a word I had said.