3.

Margaret King
"This is fucking stupid" I groaned kicking my bags and boxes.
"Don't swear Maggie. You need to control that temper" Mum warned.
"Look at this place!" I grumbled kicking a rock towards the large stone building.
It was the largest, most fancy building I had ever seen.
There was gold trimmings around all of the blocks of stone, fancy kids with their fancy parents stood all around us in groups, all wearing branded jumpers and shirts, their hair and glasses all perfect.
"There's too many fucking idiots" I whined and Carter slapped the back of my head.
"No swearing" he laughed as I shoved him away.
"Behave. This is a nice place" Mum scolded and we both stood next to each other. "Thank you. Let's sign you in" she smiled and they all picked up my belongings.

As we started to walk, we attracted the attention of other families, and soon, all their eyes were focused on us. None of us cared. We loved it. I noticed parents drawing their children away from where we walked, making me smirk.
All were silent around us.
Just watching, as if they were waiting for us to do something outrageous.
Everyone knew who we were I had no doubt about that. But I knew that it would most likely mean that I would have no friends.
I didn't care.
I was used to it.

"I'm bored now" Carter whined as we stood in a line for something or other.
We had dropped all of my belongings off with some valet, who claimed to be taking it to my room.
I didn't like being away from all my things, especially my weapon and planning bag.
"Carter I need a drink. So I'm getting a drink" Dad said and I fidgeted in my spot.
"Stand still maggot" Carter said and shoved me.
"Carter I'm actually going to chop off your balls and feed them to you" I said and grabbed his T-shirt in my fist.
"No you won't."
"Try me" I smirked and let his T-shirt go.
"I swear to god. Please stop messing around. We are trying to look normal!" Mum said but I looked over her shoulder and saw Dad trying not to laugh.
"We're not normal. Look around! Do you think these people don't know who we are? Everyone knows who we are and what we do. We're not a normal family!" I whispered harshly before walking away from them.
"Maggie! You don't know your way around!" Dad yelled.
I just brushed him off and continued to walk.

It was a stupid place. I didn't belong here. I was the thorn in between a bunch of roses.
I didn't care about being different. But this was too much.
Everyone found the bad boy thing to be good on Carter. As soon as people see a girl in leather, and she's rumoured to be this and that, everyone thinks she's a danger to society.
Then again I guess I couldn't blame them.
I was more dangerous than Carter.
I wasn't afraid to get my hands a little bloody if I had to.

"Fucking stupid school, stupid people" I groaned.
These were the times when I needed my cork board.
But since it was packed away, a tree would have to do.
I threw my star at the nearest tree with as much force as I could.
I heard a small gasp from behind me.
I span on my heels to see a boy stood watching me, his eyes wide, looking like a deer in headlights.
My immediate thought was that he was the most attractive boy I had ever seen.
My heart was ready to flutter at the sight of him, but I kept my stance and my expression strong.
He was probably just another stuck up prick that wanted nothing to do wit me.
"Can I help you?" I spat and he was at a loss for words.

Taron Mills
"Are you going to be alright to wander round while we talk to some of our friends?" Mum asked and I nodded with a smile.
My room was one of the nicest in the place, but Mum was still concerned that the King girl would be in the same block as me.
"I'll be fine mum"
"And if you see them Taron, remember, just walk away, give them no reason to hurt you. Ok?" Dad said and I nodded.
"I remember. Do you know what room she's in?" I asked but they both shook their heads.
"No. So just be careful" Mum said and stroked my cheek with her thumb.

I walked out of the room and decided to just walk around to see what I could find.
The buildings were fantastic, and all the people were so friendly.
I knew this was the right place for me to be.
I loved it.
I knew people here that I would get on with.
I shrugged on my blazer as I left the building and walked out into a garden area.
"Fucking stupid school, stupid people" I heard.
I went slowly around the corner and hid behind a large tree.

I stuck my head out from behind the pillar slowly to see a girl all in black pacing around the little grass patch.
I watched curiously as she pulled out a small shiny metal object from her top. In the blink of an eye she threw the object at a nearby tree.
I gasped as it took out a chunk of the bark.
I let out an accidental gasp and she span quickly.

As I saw her face my heart raced wildly.
It was her.
Margaret.
She was even more attractive and piercing in person, just like dad said she would be.
And she was staring straight at me.
I panicked as it was obvious she had weapons on her. She could kill me right now if she really wanted to.
"Can I help you?" She spat at me and I came out from behind the tree.
I stumbled for words but none wanted to come out.
I stood in front of the large trunk and held my hands behind my back so she wouldn't see them shaking.
"N-no I-i just. I didn't mean to," I stuttered and she smirked.
"Scared?"
"N-no. Not really" I stammered and she smirked again, reaching down to pull a small knife out of her boot.
She was going to kill me.
This was it.
I didn't even get to say goodbye to my parents.

She threw the knife at me and it pierced through the shoulder pad, fixed into my blazer and pinned me to the tree.
My breath caught in my throat and I tried to calm my heart rate down.
"Y-you were going to hit me!" I exclaimed and she laughed.
"What's your name?"
"You d-don't need to know" I said and she rolled her eyes.
She looked down at my shaking hands and giggled.
"Don't piss yourself" she laughed and I shook my head.
"Y-you were going to hit me with that knife" I said as she started walking towards me, her large boots killing any flower she stepped on.

She came up close, and leaned her face down to my ear.
"If I wanted to hit you, I would have hit you" She whispered before pulling the knife out and walking away.
As she disappeared round the corner I sank onto the ground.
I had never been so frightened in all my life.
Now that I had met her, I could see that she was dangerous.
But I could also tell that she was skilled.
No one could just throw a knife like that.
No one but her.
I was intrigued by her and in my heart I knew that it would take a lot for me to never want to talk to her again.

I deliberated running after her, but decided against it after thinking that my parents, and probably her parents would freak out if they ever saw us even near each other.
But I wanted to know more about her.
And as soon as my parents left, that is what I was going to do.