20.

Taron Mills
"Hah" I said pinning her to the ground, holding a knife to her throat for the fourth time that day.
Her body struggled underneath mine but I kept her pinned down.
"Get off" she groaned.
"Get me off then" I smirked.
"Really?" She said and I nodded slowly.
Maggie quickly moved her arm from under my knee and grabbed the front of my T-shirt.
She brought my face down to hers and kissed me hard.
I grinned and threw the knife away, putting my hands either side of her head as we kissed.
I moved myself, so my knees were now opposite her hips.
She ran her hands in my newly cut hair and tugged on it lightly, making a new wave of sensation roll up my spine.
I was lost in the kiss.
That was until one of her knees jammed up into my hip and she rolled over so she was now on top of me.
She stood up quickly, grabbed the knife I previously had and threw it perfectly at a target in the corner.
"You still haven't learned have you? Never let yourself get distracted" Maggie grinned and headed towards the door.
"That's hard when you're kissing me like that" I breathed and stood up.
"Kissing you like what?" She said and picked up her towel, wiping her forehead.
"That" I panted, wiping my face with my own towel. "That's four times I've pinned you down today"
"You got lucky"
"Oh come on Maggie. It's not luck. You just have to admit that I'm good now" I said and she sighed.
"Ok. You are good. But you're not perfect. And the meeting is next week" she said and tied her hair up in a ponytail.
"Maggie I'll be fine. And I'm only back up." I sighed and she nodded. "Also, do you think I'm not worried about you?"
"I don't know."
"You're my girlfriend Maggie. I get so worried about you. I get anxiety just thinking about what could happen to you in there" I said and she avoided meeting my eye.
"I've just never had that before. You know, someone caring for me like that" she said and I nodded, holding her waist.
"But now you do. And I'm never going to say stop doing what you're doing because you're amazing at it. But I will worry about you" I told her.
"I know. Same goes for you"

"I bet you can't hit the middle target three times while drunk" I giggled.
I had had one too many whiskey and cokes and it was starting to take a toll on me.
Neither of us were drunk, but I could tell we were both starting to get tipsy.
Maggie grinned and pulled out her handgun from her underwear.
She stared at the target and fired three straight bullets, that all hit the middle of the target.
"While closing your eyes?" I said and she laughed closing her eyes.
She fired three more shots and I was amazed to see that even with her eyes screwed shut, she could still hit on target.
"Wow"
"I know" she giggled, shoving the gun back in her pants.
"Why do you keep it there?"
"It's easy to just pull it out if ever I need to use it" Maggie shrugged.
"I guess that would be a talking point if you were ever getting intimate with someone"
I laughed but her face turned to one of shock as she choked on her drink.
"What?!"
"Well it's true! You're getting intimate with someone and all of a sudden they find a gun down there. That's got to be one hell of a talking point"
"Well the only person I'd be getting intimate with would be you. And you know about it" she said and I nodded, trying to hide my now red cheeks.
"Would you ever want to do that with me though?" I asked slowly.
"Well, yes. If the right time came along I wouldn't say no" she said and took a slow sip of her drink.
"Really?" I said, barely above a whisper.
"Yeah, unless you didn't want to"

Margaret King
As my back was pressed against the wall, Taron kissed me slowly, but hard enough to ignite an excited spark in me.
He held my waist with one hand and had the other hand pressed on the wall next to my head.
I held the sides of his face as we kissed.
I couldn't stop the burning inside me that wanted this so badly to just move the few meters to my room.
"Taron," I breathed as I pulled away from him.
"Is everything ok?"
"Yes, But can we move?" I asked and he raised his eyebrow.
"Move?"
"Fucking hell," I breathed, grabbing his hand, taking charge and leading him to my room.

I re attached my lips to his and kicked the door closed.
I shrugged off my jacket and grinned as I heard him gasp lightly as I ran my hands just under his T-shirt.
I ran my fingernails over the skin above the band of his sweatpants, and Taron detached his mouth from mine.
He breathed deeply and seemingly just watched as my hands moved up his torso.
He wrapped his hands round my wrists and pulled them out from his shirt, before taking his T-shirt off, throwing it to a corner of my room.

I ran my fingertips over his torso and chest before wrapping my arms round his neck again.
His hands reached for the bottom of my T-shirt and I nodded.
"Are you sure you're ok with this?" He whispered.
"I'm ok with this" I smiled and he took my T-shirt off slowly.
I knelt up on my bed and kissed him again, wrapping my arms round his neck, pulling him down with me as I lie back.
Taron held my now bare waist with his hand and I placed my hands on his shoulders.
I slowly ran my hands down to his drawstrings and pulled away from his lips.
"Would you be ok if I,"
"Yeah" he nodded and I giggled at the fact he didn't let me finish.
He stood up and undid his sweatpants, pulling them off smoothly.
"I like those" I smirked pointing at his black Calvin Klein boxers.
"Oh really?"
"We're matching" I smirked rolling down the top of my leggings to reveal my own black Calvin Klein underwear.
"Do you still have the gun in there?" He said and I nodded.

I slowly took it out and put it down on the floor, along with my leggings.
"Maggie are you sure you're ok with this? Is it ok?" He asked and I smiled.
"It's ok. Is it ok with you?" I asked and moved up on the bed so my back was facing the pillows.
Taron sat on the end of the bed and faced away from me.
"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.
"I just, Ive never done it" he sighed and I kissed his neck.
"Well neither have I. Hell Taron, before I met you I'd never kissed anyone" I smiled.
"I just don't want to do it badly"
"I have no idea how it's supposed to feel. So I wouldn't know bad from good" I laughed and he turned to face me. "We work it out together"
"Is it too soon?"
"If you don't want to we don't have to. I'm not going to get mad" I smiled and he nodded.
"I want to"
"Then we just figure it out" I smiled before he attached his lips to mine.

He hovered above me and I could see his heart pounding away.
I had never felt anything like what I was feeling in the moment with Taron.
I watched as his mouth fell open slightly, before I had to screw my eyes closed.
"Oh god am I hurting you?" He asked and I pushed out a smile.
"Well yeah"
"Shall I stop? Is it still ok?"
"Don't stop. It's ok" I smiled.
He repositioned himself and carried on slowly.
My head span at the new sensation.
I know I hadn't known Taron long, and I hadn't been dating him for more than a week, but it felt right.
And after we had both reached a great, yet unexpected high, it still felt right.
I felt comfortable lying with him, completely vulnerable, but comfortable.
There was no ounce of regret in me.