19.

Margaret King
I had a boyfriend.
A nice boyfriend.
One that cared for me truly.
But I was worried.
I'd never had a boyfriend before and I didn't know all the relationship dos and donts.
All I know is that I didn't ever want to hurt Taron, and I know he wouldn't hurt me.
And now we could just be open about it, and we could stay in each other's rooms without me making a fuss.
It was dangerous. I knew that.
When you're in a relationship, they can be used against you.
And I wouldn't know what I'd do if Taron was ever used against me.
I'd do anything to protect him.

"Hello darling!" Mum said down the phone and I could tell she was out of breath.
"Hey"
"Huge favour to ask. I know you're on holiday, and me and your father have to take a trip to America. Carters not home for the week and we really need you to come and be at the house" she breathed.
"Can Taron come?"
"Yes. Just, be safe. And don't do it in the kitchen it's not hygienic"
"Mum!" I said and I heard her laugh.
"It's fine. Train him up a bit more while we're away." She said.
"No problem. We'll head there in a bit" I said.
"Good. Has he asked you to be his girlfriend yet?"
"Yes. Two days ago at the Halloween fair" I giggled and I heard my dad cheer in the background. "Love you Dad!"
"Love you Margot! No parties!" He yelled and I giggled.
"Ok. We've got to run. Call if you need anything. Bye!" She said before abruptly hanging up.

I quickly packed a duffle bag and ran over to Taron's room.
"Taron!" I yelled, knocking on his door.
"Yes?" He smiled, swinging open the door.
"Hello" I giggled and kissed his lips quickly. "My parents are out of the country this week and they want us to housesit" I explained quickly.
"Ok. I'll pack a bag" he smiled and I stepped into his room. "So, we're alone for the week?"
"We are indeed" I said, and I noticed him smirking. "Wipe the smirk"
"I'm not smirking"
"I saw you"
"Wasn't me" he laughed and I shook my head.
"You're a dork" I giggled.
"Do we have to sleep in separate rooms?" He asked.
"Taron we're dating now. We're allowed to sleep in the same bed" I said and he smiled.
He came over and wrapped his arms around my waist. He started placing gentle kisses over my neck and I had to bite my lip.
"Good" he whispered before going back to his bag.

"Woah" Taron said as he pulled up to the house

"Cool right?" I grinned looking at my house. "The perks of owning the biggest club in London" I smiled.
"This is amazing. I've never seen anything like this" he said.
"Wait till you see inside" I giggled.
He gasped as we walked into the main body of the house.