"Guess you can feed her too then," You told him. Ethan chuckled and picked up a few files laying on his desk and you walked around the room, Aspen in your arms.

"So are you guys coming to my next meeting then?" He asked, turning his computer on. You smiled and shrugged, looking at your daughter.

"Why not?"

---

You sighed, pulling Aspen's grabby hands from the files she was holding. You pulled her onto your hip and looked up at Ethan, already staring down at her. "E!" You whispered. He shook out of his trance and pointed back onto the screen.

"Sorry, got a little distracted there," Ethan said to everyone, going back to his presentation. You bounced Aspen up and down on your hip to keep her from crying as Ethan went through his presentation.

"Shh," You told Aspen as she began talking loudly in her own language. Everyone in the room turned to look at her and you gave them an embarrassed smile. "Sorry, she's just-" A member from another team cut you off.

"It's all good, she's adorable," She told you. You smiled, looking back at Ethan. He smiled and carried on.

You walked around the conference room, Aspen on your hip as you mumbled things about Ethan to her. You told her about how you and Ethan met and how much you loved him and all the things you knew Ethan wanted to do with her.

"Mr. Dolan?" You heard someone say. You turned to look over at Ethan already looking at you. "Mr. Dolan?" They repeated. Ethan shook out of his trance once again and turned to the meeting.

"I'm so sorry, I keep getting distracted," Ethan apologized. You smiled, raisin your eyebrows. Everyone laughed, and you walked to the front, going to help.

"I have some things to add," you said, sitting Aspen down on the table and took the remote for the screen from Ethan's hand. He smiled, watching you flick through the slides, adding your own things.

"But how would that be of any use to the economy, Mr. Dolan?" Someone asked. You looked over at Ethan expectantly and sighed, slapping his arm. He looked away from you and back at the rest of the room.

"Because- I think-" He stuttered and paused as everyone laughed. Ethan gave them a nervous laugh. "It would be beneficial," He said. He sighed and looked over at you. Who knew the owner of Dolan Enterprise would get all soft and mushy just at the sight of his family?

"Sorry, let me continue," You said as Ethan stood in silence. The room chuckled and Ethan smiled at you.

The meeting went on, and with no time in between, executives of another company were filing in. This meeting went better, the other company were the ones presenting. You sat in your chair, Ethan next to you with Aspen in his lap. The meeting was almost over when Aspen began to cry.

Ethan rocked her in his arms, trying to calm her down, but no luck. You sighed, looking up at the time. "She's probably hungry," You whispered. Ethan nodded, and you stood up, taking Aspen with you. "Sorry, we'll be back," You said politely.

You took Aspen back to Ethan's office to feed her. Just as you finished up, Ethan walked into the room. "Everything okay?" He asked, closing the door behind him. You nodded and looked down at Aspen, who had now stopped crying.

"You should get back, love," You told Ethan. He shook his head, kissing you quickly. He took Aspen from you.

"Meeting's done," He told you. You nodded. "I have one more, but I think me and princess are okay on our own," He said kissing Aspen's head, making her giggle.

"Okay, I think I'm gonna go say hi to everyone then, I didn't get to when I got here," You said, making your way towards the door. He smiled as Aspen waved at you. "Bye, angel," You said to her, leaving the room, smiling as you shut it behind you.

---

You walked into the conference room quietly, only to see Ethan saying his final thank you. You smiled as your eyes landed on Aspen, strapped to his chest one arm around her. You leaned against the wall as he shook everyone's hand as they left the room.

Everyone left and Ethan turned to you, Aspen asleep on his chest. "She's sleeping," He whispered. You smiled. Ethan slowly pulled her out of the contraption that kept her close to him, and set her on one of the large chairs. You smiled as he rested her properly, before walking over to you.

"Thank you for the surprise," He whispered, wrapping his arms around you. You smiled, leaning into him.

"You're very welcome," You whispered into him. He chuckled and pulled away to kiss you on the lips. "I think she missed you too much during the day anyway," You told him. He smiled, arms around you as he turned to look at Aspen, sleeping soundlessly on the chair.

"Oh my god, y/n, I love you both so much," He whispered before kissing you again. You pulled away smiling, pressing your forehead to his.

"We love you too," You told him. He grinned at you.

"So should we make another Dolan?" He asked. You raised your eyebrows at him, just as Aspen woke up. Waking up in a new environment startled her and she began wailing. You smiled at him, walking towards the door.

"Maybe we need to focus on that one first," You said backing towards the door. He looked back at her and walked over. "Looks like someone needs their daddy," You said with a smile, referring to Aspen, Ethan scooped her up as her cries quietened.

"Maybe you need yours-" You cut Ethan off before he could continue.

"Shut up and take care of your daughter."