God is always good and faithful❤️

Verse: 'Trust [rely on and have confidence] in the  Lord and do good; Dwell in the land and feed [securely] on His faithfulness. Delight yourself in the Lord , And He will give you the desires and petitions of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord ; Trust in Him and He will do it. '
Psalms 37:3-5

Maybe right now, you are going through a storm. Maybe you are battling a mental illness, cancer, chronic illness, anxiety, stress, or maybe a loved one is struggling. No matter what you are going through: God is good and faithful. He will help you with whatever you are going through.

I have some very good news: I am doing so good! I am not depressed anymore! My new medicine that my doctor put me on has really helped. Physically I am doing good, I still have pain but it's so much better. I feel truly happy for the first time in years and I am giving God all the praise and glory!

Maybe right now, you are not doing good and that's totally okay. Just remember that God is good even when life isn't. God is always good even when our circumstances aren't. (Psalm 31:19) Even when you are struggling, God still has a wonderful plan and purpose for you.  (Jeremiah 29:11) God will use your mess and turn it into your message.

God is always there for you and to help you. (Psalm 121:1-2) You don't have to go through life alone. God will be there to grab your hand and help you through this storm. God will give you everything you need to face this storm. He will give you His strength, joy, hope, love, grace, peace, comfort, encouragement, wisdom, guidance, courage, and so much more. All you have to do is seek Him by praying to Him, reading His word, and listening for Him.

By praying to God, reading His word, and listening for Him, you can start to build a close, real, and personal relationship with God. The more time you spend with God, the better and closer your relationship will be. When God is close to you and that is one of the best feelings in the world is knowing that God is close to you and is helping you through this storm.

So go to God and with Him on your side, you can and will make it through this storm!

Prayer:

Dear God,

I am really struggling right now. I can't do life without you. So please come into my heart and help me through this. Please grab my hand and walk through life by my side. Help me as I seek you that I become close to you and build a good relationship with you. Please bless me with everything I need to face and overcome this storm. I know that with you by my side, I can do all things. I praise you for your goodness. I praise you for listening to me and I believe you will help me.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful❤️ I hope you enjoyed this! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Thank you so much for reading! I love you so much! Have a blessed day!❤️

-Caty From SGC❤️